Anywhere to ride around Goulburn?

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Anywhere to ride around Goulburn?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Aug 21, 2013 at 20:39 Quote
So I'm headed to Goulburn Australia until January and from what I can tell it doesn't look like theres really any riding besides some xc fire roads. Having lived in BC my whole life this is pretty depressing especially after living in whistler the last two summers. I'm just wondering if anybody around there rides DH or how far you'd have to go to ride DH or I'd even buy a DJ bike if it was possible to build some or something around there because right now it looks like I'm gonna have to buy a BMX and ride the skatepark to keep busy.

Posted: Oct 18, 2013 at 14:01 Quote
hey mate don't think there is much around goulburn itself but canberra has a few good parks and gburn is on the may highway through to the snowy mountains from sydney

Posted: Mar 10, 2015 at 16:47 Quote
andrenutini wrote:
So I'm headed to Goulburn Australia until January and from what I can tell it doesn't look like theres really any riding besides some xc fire roads. Having lived in BC my whole life this is pretty depressing especially after living in whistler the last two summers. I'm just wondering if anybody around there rides DH or how far you'd have to go to ride DH or I'd even buy a DJ bike if it was possible to build some or something around there because right now it looks like I'm gonna have to buy a BMX and ride the skatepark to keep busy.

I feel sorry for you going to Goulburn!!!! :/ It's not exactly the hub of the country...stay on the coast = more mountains! Big Grin

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009474
Mobile Version of Website