Favourite Trials Rider?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
So, who is your favourite trials rider?

Mine is Niel Tunnicliffe

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
lol just for fun.. RAY! (chronic-poker)

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
I was going to say me for jokes, but apparently I'm already spoken for haha. Thanks justin.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
chronic-poker wrote:
I was going to say me for jokes, but apparently I'm already spoken for haha. Thanks justin.
ahaha how did i kno you wer going to say yourself:P but yeah thanks for all those tips you gave me they have helped very much

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
Danny Macaskill is my favorite, tail whipping a ledge drop on a trails rig takes some serious skill

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
i would...Now im am being serious here Arron (trialsin Machine) he has helped me come along way he is truly a amazing rider

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 19:05 Quote
-FSA- wrote:
i would...Now im am being serious here Arron (trialsin Machine) he has helped me come along way he is truly a amazing rider
Thanks Smile . I'm not too sure who my favorite would be. I guess it would be a bunch. TRA, Vincent, Coust. bro's, Comas, and some of the british guys for cool style, and Ray for making me ride hard all the time.tup

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
hahahaha NO WAY RAY!!! i have a signed poster i should probably be hanging up one of these days

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
Barton and Mucke.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 1:55 Quote
Damon Watson, Craig Lee Scott, Danny Macaskill, it's so manny good riders ! specially in the UK! Big Grin

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 9:49 Quote
auduno wrote:
Damon Watson, Craig Lee Scott, Danny Macaskill, it's so manny good riders ! specially in the UK! Big Grin

Same here, awsome riders. Vincent hermance is awsome but don't see so many videos of him. Felix Mucké is also mint trials rider been riding for over 10 years. Used to speak to him a fair bit and he seems an awsome rider.

~beav

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 5:19 Quote
ot pi
ceaser canas
hans rey
Matty V8, Ali c.
feelix mucke
chris akraig
phill feeney
dany holroyd
lenosky
adam burns
beer
dylan korba
cheesburger
jesse
dallas
feelix

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
Its funny how there is no mention of Ryan Leech anywhere on here. A few years ago that would have been the first and only name anyone would have put.

Now, if anyone were to put his name there would a bunch of comments saying how much Leech sucks and so on...

That being said, I'd have to say my favorite guy to watch would also have to be Neil Tunnicliffe. I just love the way he up's to his front wheel all the time.

Oh yeah, and LeechBig Grin He's like your favorite childhood teddy bear, you loved him when you were young, but as you got older you out grew him, but you secretly still love him.Wink

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
dobermanntrials wrote:
Its funny how there is no mention of Ryan Leech anywhere on here. A few years ago that would have been the first and only name anyone would have put.

Now, if anyone were to put his name there would a bunch of comments saying how much Leech sucks and so on...

That being said, I'd have to say my favorite guy to watch would also have to be Neil Tunnicliffe. I just love the way he up's to his front wheel all the time.

Oh yeah, and LeechBig Grin He's like your favorite childhood teddy bear, you loved him when you were young, but as you got older you out grew him, but you secretly still love him.Wink

that is true about leech
i always liked his riding and still do.
its just when you really get into trials you learn of other riders and other styles
and to the non trials rider the only name they know is leech
so you do here it quite often
just as much as "where is your seat?"

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
sticcck wrote:
dobermanntrials wrote:

that is true about leech
i always liked his riding and still do.
its just when you really get into trials you learn of other riders and other styles
and to the non trials rider the only name they know is leech
so you do here it quite often
just as much as "where is your seat?"

HAHAHAHA.......i was gunna say leechRedface ....but i dont ride trials

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012040
Mobile Version of Website