Dirt Jumps in Southeast Michigan

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumps in Southeast Michigan
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 1, 2013 at 18:41 Quote
Hey guys I live in SE Michigan and I'm wondering if you know any dj spots I know some:
Stony creek
Hamburg
Ann Arbor
I've scoured the Internet but cant find any more. Those spots have just small tabletops and stuff.
Just wondering if you know any more.
PM me if you have a private spot you want to share. I will not share with anyone else, trust me.
ThanksBig Grin

FL
Posted: Sep 2, 2013 at 19:09 Quote
Start by going out to Stony Creek one night while the builders are out with a shovel and a 6 pack.

This will get you way more info than some suspicious post on the internet.

Also check out Toledo's new spot at Jermain park... quite nice.

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 at 12:29 Quote
Cool thanks that jermain park looks sweet there aren't any good dirt jumps around here it sucks lol. Stony creek is pretty good. Do you go there much? I've probably seen you there

FL
Posted: Sep 3, 2013 at 15:18 Quote
I go to Stony a couple times a month at least. Actually, I should be out there Thursday from 4pm till who knows. We generally get a couple hours of digging in and then ride for a bit... sometimes we'll ditch early and go hit some of the other local spots... just depends on who is there and what we feel like riding.

There are quite a few good dirt jump spots around metro Detroit, but a lot of them are private.

Get a shovel and start a spot of your own. Builders are always more keen on sharing their spots with other builders.

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 at 16:16 Quote
Yeah dude no dig no ride lol. I think I've probably seen you there. Anyway it sucks right now I screwed up my back so I can't ride right now. Hopefully like not this weekend but the next i can get back. Stony is pretty fun.i would build a set near me but there really isn't any good area to do it. I definitely can build too i actually like it next to riding its a good feeling knowing you made what you're hitting. And that Jermain park looks sick when I get back out that's where I'm headed lol. It's about an hour from me and stony is like half that so..

Posted: Jan 7, 2022 at 9:46 Quote
resurrecting this a bit

DTE is mainly an XC trail located in chelsea and some of the trails have fun features, drops, jumps, etc but is very downhill to uphill.

there is a public 6 pack style jump area on the North side of ann arbor called bandemer dirt jump park on lake shore dr by the river

Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 15:32 Quote
I do not know any where but if you do find somewhere please share it on http://sportsparkmap.com/ so that you can help other people find them

FL
Posted: Mar 14, 2022 at 17:28 Quote
You might like the jumps at Tubingen Park in Ann Arbor, they are a bit more serious than the Bandemer Jumps. There is also a secret DJ spot in Ann Arbor, but I've only heard stories, never been.
Oh jesus, this thread is from 2013. Someone is resurrecting.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010440
Mobile Version of Website