nukeproof mega am

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 5:07 Quote
Thinking about changing my five for the Mega AM Comp, probably a 2014 but am looking for some feedback on the 2013 models? Are these reliable, they have a good spec for the money but just dont know enough about the frames etc?

My five is bulletproof but the 2014's are crazy dough for the spec!

Planning on doing the Scottish enduro series next year and am looking to up my travel, im leaning towards the nukeproof but could do with some real life experience!

Cheers in advance!

Ibis mojo etc would be my dream bike but not at £5k Frown

FL
Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 6:07 Quote
Great bikes! We had some comp models as part of our rental fleet this summer, no problems. The only thing to break during the whole season on any of the bikes was one spoke, everything else held up fine. Another thing that everyone commented on was how easy the bike was to ride and get used to. We had many different levels of riders using the bikes and they all said the same thing. They climb well, go down well, I'm 6ft tall and much prefer riding the medium frame over the large.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 6:18 Quote
spencerjrn wrote:
Great bikes! We had some comp models as part of our rental fleet this summer, no problems. The only thing to break during the whole season on any of the bikes was one spoke, everything else held up fine. Another thing that everyone commented on was how easy the bike was to ride and get used to. We had many different levels of riders using the bikes and they all said the same thing. They climb well, go down well, I'm 6ft tall and much prefer riding the medium frame over the large.

Perfect that's what I was hoping to hear Spencer I really like the look of them but always sceptical as they are not your usual brands! Cheers

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 13:04 Quote
Ive just bought a pro and its a beast, was a little worried about climbs with it but i was faster on it than my pitch mainly due to gearing and much faster goin down. Cant comment on durabilty as ive only had it a month but it feels solid and nothing worries me about it.

I was going to buy the comp but delivery dates kept being put back i got so fed up i bought the pro. So worth checking if they arent in stock

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.072150
Mobile Version of Website