Help with Price point

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Help with Price point
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
I am looking to buy new forks off price point but my parents wont use credit cards so I am wondering is there any other way to pay? and can you tell me about any past expierences with price point?

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
First, are you buying one fork, or two forks? Second, you could set up a paypal account, I'm not sure how they exactly work since I've never used one, but it might be an alternative. But I have bought things off of Price point with my parents credit card and it's been fine. No problems at all.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
well i bought a Troy Lee Design jersey off there and had no problems with it. But don't believe them when they say 2-3 buissness days to ship because it came to my house after about a month or so. Price Point is a good store though, Can't you use your debit Card though?

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
canerica7 wrote:
First, are you buying one fork, or two forks? Second, you could set up a paypal account, I'm not sure how they exactly work since I've never used one, but it is an alternative. But I have bought things off of Price point with my parents credit card and it's been fine. No problems at all.

really? it took me like a month!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
i have no kinds of cards, is there any way to pay with cash?

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:31 Quote
xtremerider33 wrote:
canerica7 wrote:
First, are you buying one fork, or two forks? Second, you could set up a paypal account, I'm not sure how they exactly work since I've never used one, but it is an alternative. But I have bought things off of Price point with my parents credit card and it's been fine. No problems at all.

I thought it was price point that sent it to me pretty fast. But I've ordered off many different bike sites multiple times, so I don't exactly rememeber.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
you are also in the US and we are in canada.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:34 Quote
canerica7 wrote:
xtremerider33 wrote:
canerica7 wrote:

I thought it was price point that sent it to me pretty fast. But I've ordered off many different bike sites multiple times, so I don't exactly rememeber.

Ya pricepoint has always had my stuff to me within like 3 days except when I ordered stuff at christmas then it took about a week which is understandable.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
you are also in the US and we are in canada.

thats true. and debit card is pretty much cash just in a card. my dads hooking me up with one this week. u just go to a bank, put youre money in it, then you can put your card number in price point and get youre forks sent! ask your parents for a card. and as far as buying them from price point, ive never used a debit card but it might work lol.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
im gonna ask but it says Credit Cards
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover it doesnt say debt

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
ok, but it should say paypal cause i've used that and it's better than Visa

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
did you use pay pal on price point? i couldnt find it...

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
sorry guys but i buy a LOT of stuff of price point before and never any troubles. You CANNOT order off price point with out credit card. also even if they did expect paypal which they don't you still need a credit card to use pay pal.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
only way u are gonna find out is if u either call price point or email them

as for their service...they are decent, no complaints really

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012396
Mobile Version of Website