My First Crack at it.

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
My First Crack at it.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 22:41 Quote
This are not shot with a DLSR, just a regular new sony cybershot I got for x-mas.
photo

photo

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 2:35 Quote
What am i looking at?

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 6:22 Quote
Good start. My suggestion is that if you are not already using the macro setting, use it to focus on something closer. And I can't exactly make out, but there's some camera blur, so try resting it on top of something, wether it be a tri-pod or a bunch of books.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
I'm not much of a photo person but I think your black and white balance is kind of off. It looks to white and ya.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
cohenp wrote:
I'm not much of a photo person but I think your black and white balance is kind of off. It looks to white and ya.

That's what I'm thinking too. Or it could just be there's a lot of light in that particular area.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
dirtjumpingjumper wrote:
cohenp wrote:

That's what I'm thinking too. Or it could just be there's a lot of light in that particular area.

Ya, I see that too in the first photo, and there is alot of light as it is in my garage.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 16:48 Quote
I think there's too much other stuff in the pictures. If you shot it in your driveway, or against a wall or something...

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
djfivejames wrote:
I think there's too much other stuff in the pictures. If you shot it in your driveway, or against a wall or something...

That'd been better but it was all wet out.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013091
Mobile Version of Website