The Official Pinkbike Audiophile Discussion

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Official Pinkbike Audiophile Discussion
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 1, 2014 at 11:16 Quote
Dead thread reviving! Anyone get any new tech?
I picked up a pair of Beyerdynamic DT990 Pros and an Aune T1 Dac/Amp. Sounds phenomenal!
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 1, 2014 at 12:00 Quote
I was on a budget for a PC headset....So I got a PC gaming headset, from Canada Computers.

For the price I paid, it sounds pretty awesome. No static for feedback, even at max volume, like what you'd get with most cheap headsets

It's an E-3LUE Cobra headset.

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 1, 2014 at 12:15 Quote
debonis wrote:
I was on a budget for a PC headset....So I got a PC gaming headset, from Canada Computers.

For the price I paid, it sounds pretty awesome. No static for feedback, even at max volume, like what you'd get with most cheap headsets

Nice! How much was it? Is it comfy? I am looking for one to buy for my brother for his birthday..

Posted: Apr 1, 2014 at 12:20 Quote
mtnbyker wrote:
debonis wrote:

Nice! How much was it? Is it comfy? I am looking for one to buy for my brother for his birthday..

They were $30 shipped. They are pretty comfy. They're pretty light too. But they feel pretty robust.

Posted: Apr 1, 2014 at 12:43 Quote
debonis wrote:
mtnbyker wrote:
debonis wrote:

They were $30 shipped. They are pretty comfy. They're pretty light too. But they feel pretty robust.

Thanks, I will keep them in mind.

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2014 at 23:03 Quote
I bought KRK headphones for DJ purposes. I don't remember the exact price, I think it was around $140. Best headphones I've owned.

http://www.krksys.com/krk-headphones/kns-8400.html

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.krksys.com/images/products/headphones/8400-lg-4.png

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 at 23:10 Quote
Nice! Those are a solid pair of headphones.

Posted: Apr 3, 2014 at 23:32 Quote
A long time ago I bought Sony MDRV700 headphones and I have some AKGs (the quality ones, not the cheap ones) as a spare.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 13:21 Quote
So I built a speaker out of a Heineken mini keg.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 15:10 Quote
SebAshwell wrote:

Wow that is sweet! How does it sound? Sounds good over the video..

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 17:03 Quote
mtnbyker wrote:
SebAshwell wrote:

For being in a small metal can not too bad I may put some holes in the sides to channel the air for bass.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 17:11 Quote
SebAshwell wrote:
mtnbyker wrote:
SebAshwell wrote:

For being in a small metal can not too bad I may put some holes in the sides to channel the air for bass.

Did you follow any instructions? Or just go at it yourself.

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 17:59 Quote
mtnbyker wrote:
SebAshwell wrote:
mtnbyker wrote:

Did you follow any instructions? Or just go at it yourself.
I had seen a full sized keg used as a speaker and had this keg from a party, I started it a few years ago and only got round to finishing it properly with a proper amp and new speakers. The metal is really tough to cut the holes out as well. Total cost is around £40 but is totally worth it.
Speakers £15
Amp £10
12 volt 7.2ah battery £15

Posted: Apr 7, 2014 at 13:26 Quote
Advancement the battery arrived today.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015212
Mobile Version of Website