Anyone from darlo?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Anyone from darlo?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 2, 2014 at 5:01 Quote
Getting my replacement bike on Monday after having my bike nicked last sept!!!!! Anyone up for a ride? Or know of any trails around darlo?

Nev

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
Nevbob21 wrote:
Getting my replacement bike on Monday after having my bike nicked last sept!!!!! Anyone up for a ride? Or know of any trails around darlo?

Nev
yh bud but I'm in wednesbury I do a lot of rideing the week end to Dudley and bagride woods as non of us drive hit me up one of the times

Posted: Feb 17, 2014 at 13:27 Quote
Watters wrote:
Nevbob21 wrote:

Nev
yh bud but I'm in wednesbury I do a lot of rideing the week end to Dudley and bagride woods as non of us drive hit me up one of the times

Where now?

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 4:33 Quote
hi mate, im from northallerton... ride a fair bit at hamsterly, what sort of riding you into?

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 12:39 Quote
gillsleemingbar wrote:
hi mate, im from northallerton... ride a fair bit at hamsterly, what sort of riding you into?

Xc mainly I have a camber evo so enjoy a mix tbh still getting to grips hahaha

Posted: Feb 18, 2014 at 18:31 Quote
Hey man, im in thornaby, message me if you want a ride, or anyone, i ride trails mainly, looking for faster riders than myself to speed me up for upcoming enduro races.

Posted: Feb 19, 2014 at 10:51 Quote
im just darn rowd in bilston

Posted: Feb 21, 2014 at 7:11 Quote
Hey

I'm pretty local. Been riding a few years, race enduro etc. There are a few cheeky bits around town that you can link together into a 30k loop but it's nothing too technical. Hamsterley (obviously) and Dales bike centre are good options for this time of year as they handle the weather. Best technical riding is over at guisborough in my opinion.. Have fun

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010857
Mobile Version of Website