Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 18:06 Quote
NoFeaR87 wrote:
Can anyone jump to my profile and have a look at my Focus Buster bike i have all i know its a rare german built frame ..thats that , please comment on the pic and let me know your thoughts ect.... Thanks

that has nothing to do with this forum. read the rules on the first page

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 8:25 Quote
I think there should be a Hahahaha icon just like a save icon for some of theses bikes. People wanting to sell used bikes for more than a local bike shop will charge or an online retailer...

O+
Posted: May 8, 2018 at 15:45 Quote
How do I do "or" statements to combine multiple search terms?

What boolean style does Pinkbike use for search?

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:17 Quote
Dont ever buy from the user "ktmalwase".

Sold me a pair of MT8's, told me that the brakes had no issues.

At first sight:

- Rear lever leaking fluid.
- Rear lever bleed screw, broken.
- Therefore, sent a rear brake system with no fluid at all.

Don´t trust this guy, not a reliable seller.

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 17:27 Quote
What’s the best to do when item purchase thru pinkbike arrive damage and I contacted seller but doing nothing. It’s been a month and I have not contacted PayPal yet which will be next thing to do.

O+
Posted: Aug 16, 2018 at 10:45 Quote
Do a dispute via PayPal. If they don't respond to that, there isn't much else that can be done, and then it gets serious.

A crucial thing to do is to make sure that you as the buyer, as well as the seller, take good pictures, send those pictures back and forth, and do a really good job of describing the items and condition of the items.

As a seller, this can help prove to PayPal that damage isn't your fault.

Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 22:12 Quote
I've moved house and changed my profile location but does anyone know how to change the location on a item I'm selling in the buy/sell area?

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 17:39 Quote
A guyz got stuff 4 sale that i want but duzn't respond to my message. What's up?!

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 13:55 Quote
Buyer Beware - Ordered a Fox DHX2 for 2019 Specialized Stumpjumper from User: viciouscycleworx

I ordered it and talked to him on the phone. Paid his asking price of $720 on September 10th 2018. It has been well over a month now and any attempt to contact him to get a refund or update on the product has resulted in zero contact. 40 days to be exact. Text messages to the number he called me with resulted in delivered messages but no return text on update for the order. Phone calls have not been returned. Pinkbike private messages have not been returned. He picked up the phone once about 2 weeks ago and said "I'll call you later this week with an update" and nothing. Becareful of this Seller. I'm out over 700 bucks and now have to figure out how to dispute it with my bank.

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2018 at 18:03 Quote
Hi. I have an issue previously brought up here, but I don't see a response. I see my buy/sell ad as "for sale" under my listings in my profile, but I can't find it when I search for it. Please help. Thanks.

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 17:45 Quote
I am having the same issue as rblack, ad shows up in my ads but not when I search for it. Does it have to be reviewed first by an admin?

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 8:43 Quote
Does Pinkbike Staff even look at this thread?

Posted: Nov 9, 2018 at 3:18 Quote
I am trying to post two bikes to sell and it keeps telling me to add location and save. Anyone know how to do this to post a sell ad?? Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014119
Mobile Version of Website