Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours
Posted: Oct 26, 2014 at 12:19 Quote
Love the bike and the build, but the photo quality could use some improvement. 9/10

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 2:34 Quote
snoopaloopa wrote:

Was you just trying to add a photobucket picture?, not sure how you do that but an easy way is to send it by email to:
post@pinkbike.com

Wait a few moments and by magic it will appear in your profile.

Then add it to the post.

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:24 Quote
silverfish1974 wrote:
snoopaloopa wrote:

Was you just trying to add a photobucket picture?, not sure how you do that but an easy way is to send it by email to:
post@pinkbike.com

Then add it to the post.
I didn't know this where will it turn up in mobile uploads?

Mod O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:27 Quote
Yup, if you want to add a description to the pic write it in the subject line of the email..

Posted: Oct 29, 2014 at 3:48 Quote
rydelean wrote:
silverfish1974 wrote:
snoopaloopa wrote:

post@pinkbike.com

Then add it to the post.
I didn't know this where will it turn up in mobile uploads?

Yes in your profile under mobile uploads.
Then to post a picture in a thread just copy the picture url and select one of them icons along top of comments box and paste in the url, not sure which icon you click but try em all til you find the correct one, just 'preveiw' your post and you will see if it has worked before pressing 'submit comment'...Smile

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 6:51 Quote
hey im new to the scene, this is my gt avalanche 2015, its all stock so go easy on me haha!

new to the scene my gt avalanche 2015 650b mtb

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 14:36 Quote
10/10! I love hardtails... I have one myself. To me, it's a "back to basics" kind of riding. Nice color scheme too!

Here's my purple and black Santa Cruz Nomad. XTR cranks were powder coated black and most bolts and washers were changed to either black or purple Ti.

Black and Purple Nomad
Black and Purple Nomad

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 15:20 Quote
Cheers man, I plan to upgrade as my riding improves, it rides so well straight out the box

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 16:00 Quote
Powder coated cranks?!? How long will that last? One ride maybe? Looks nice, but not too practical. Too much work for something that's going to get repeatedly hit and scratched.

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 18:36 Quote
fredro wrote:
Powder coated cranks?!? How long will that last? One ride maybe? Looks nice, but not too practical. Too much work for something that's going to get repeatedly hit and scratched.

Why is it not practical? I have over a month of riding and the PC holds up. Not even a chip! It is pretty tough you know... Big Grin

Posted: Nov 12, 2014 at 19:35 Quote
It's all jagged rock where I ride. Wouldn't be practical for my trails. All my cranks are chewed up. Looks good tho. Good luck with it.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 0:58 Quote
10/10 for the Nomad... Love the Black/Purple scheme

Here are my 2-
2015 Canfield Brothers Balance
photo

photo

2013 Canfield Brothers Nimble 9 (set up 27.5+)
photo

The N9 with the 45mm Dually rims and 2.8 WTB Trail Blazers has become one of my favorite hardtails... almost forget there is no travel in the rear end!!!!

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 2:12 Quote
How do you find the auron on the balance ? And how do you lIke the balance itself? Two veery nice rides!

Posted: Nov 16, 2014 at 2:24 Quote
How good is tyre clearance on the Nimble 9, I was thinking about doing the same think when WTB release their rims. can you still have the chainstays in the short setting?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050066
Mobile Version of Website