Orangeville and area dirt jumps

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Orangeville and area dirt jumps
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 12, 2014 at 19:02 Quote
Hey guys, my name is Mark and I have a zone that has a lot of potential. This zone was an already preexisting so a lot of the jumps that are there have been there for awhile I've just souped em up in my spare time. The reason people stopped riding here was because too many noobs found out about it and ruined the jumps, so if you know about it, I'd tell the least amount of people possible to keep the jumps in good condition. Like with any other jumps, the rules are no dig no ride. The problem I've got now is that I've got no one who is motivated to dig, I've got 3 buddies who show up and they just screw around the whole time. So I'm going to replace them. There is 2 jump lines that are alright there, a super easy double set with a nice flowy 8-10 footer setting you up for a nice 15 footer, both super easy jumps to hit, require about zero skill level (can be seen in the beginning few seconds of the video I am posting along with this). I'm saying we don't really focus on this line. The second is a flow step down to a big 15 footer (these are all rough estimates). The problem with with jump is that it isn't big enough, I am having to speed check a bunch just to not land it to flat. This isn't a bad thing. I say we move the landing back a couple feet and this could be a side first jump in a huge booter line, I'm talking big 5-6-7 foot take offs to big dirt landings (this can be seen in 05-12 secs in the video). If you want to get a hold of me PB is the way to go, ideas, build days, I'll take em all. Also PB for the location. I'll be up there pretty much every weekend I can, I ride a NS magesty, probably the only person in Oville with one. Thanks Guys

O+
Posted: May 12, 2014 at 19:03 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/362735/ heres that video

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008234
Mobile Version of Website