Commencal Meta SX builds - thoughts and opinions?

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Meta SX builds - thoughts and opinions?
Posted: Sep 14, 2016 at 15:51 Quote
All DB Inline guys, have you had any reliability issues with the shock? I'm thinking of getting one, but there is no CC service centre near me, so reliability is a big concern.

Thanks!

Posted: Sep 15, 2016 at 1:47 Quote
ickonobi wrote:
All DB Inline guys, have you had any reliability issues with the shock? I'm thinking of getting one, but there is no CC service centre near me, so reliability is a big concern.

Thanks!

no problems here, all good! Getting it serviced was a big help in performance tbf

Posted: Sep 19, 2016 at 18:56 Quote
nevermind........ im dumb

Posted: Sep 22, 2016 at 11:15 Quote
does anyone have the p#'s for the cane creek bushings you need when you put a db inline on a meta sx?

Posted: Sep 23, 2016 at 1:53 Quote
cptstoney wrote:
does anyone have the p#'s for the cane creek bushings you need when you put a db inline on a meta sx?

i used whatever the fox shock used - dont have numbers unfortunately.

Posted: Sep 23, 2016 at 10:25 Quote
cptstoney wrote:
Hi Maybe it will help you - I got these from J TECH Suspension
2x J-TECH HD Mount Kit 1/2 "

check there web page.

Posted: Oct 10, 2016 at 20:33 Quote
My 2017 Meta SX is being delivered by fed ex tomorrow. Anything I should look for before I sign for it. Hopefully it will come with the package in pristine condition, but if it's banged up what should I be looking at? Anyone have any problems with shipping or Commencal in the US?

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 0:57 Quote
MtbJonnyP wrote:
My 2017 Meta SX is being delivered by fed ex tomorrow. Anything I should look for before I sign for it. Hopefully it will come with the package in pristine condition, but if it's banged up what should I be looking at? Anyone have any problems with shipping or Commencal in the US?

Make sure there no damage to the box. Then check the frame for any scratches or chips. Also make sure the corners of the box are still square

Fed Ex are normally good with package handling

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 14:23 Quote
miniator wrote:
cptstoney wrote:

i used whatever the fox shock used - dont have numbers unfortunately.

the rock shox ones worked too.

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 14:24 Quote
if you havent put a DB inline on your meta yet you should

TOTALLY DIFFERENT BIKE! 100x's more fun to ride everywhere!

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 23:28 Quote
cptstoney wrote:
if you havent put a DB inline on your meta yet you should

TOTALLY DIFFERENT BIKE! 100x's more fun to ride everywhere!

He speaks the truth!!

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 23:36 Quote
my SX being used in angry at the Red Bull Fox Hunt!
If you get the chance to do this event, DO IT!!

photo

Whilst i do get caught up in the crash at the start, keep watching, it gets much more interesting!!

my GoPro -

Posted: Oct 12, 2016 at 3:39 Quote
Does anyone know if the DB inline 190x50 will fit the Commencal Meta Hip Hop? The Hip Hop has standard 190x51 stock shock. Do I need new bushings due to 51mm vs. 50mm? What is the difference?

Thanks! Greetings from Norway.

Posted: Oct 13, 2016 at 2:00 Quote
That Fox Hunt video is class! Looking good man.

Posted: Oct 13, 2016 at 6:20 Quote
I tryed to ask 3 times canecreek if the IL Coil will fit, but they did not reply. Any news here?

please have a LOOK. do you have any ideas what this could be? it's annoying!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013330
Mobile Version of Website