Powered by Outside

mini downhill/long travel enduro bike - recs

PB Forum :: Downhill
mini downhill/long travel enduro bike - recs
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 27, 2014 at 8:29 Quote
I'm searching for a quiver killer, long travel, ~160+ mm, enduro style bike which will allow me to pedal uphill (logging rds), ride the gnar trails, rail on flowy sruff, and hit medium drops at the park. Considering:
Santa Cruz Nomad, Transition Covert, pivot mach 6 or firebird, giant reign or glory....
any suggestions appreciated ....

Posted: May 27, 2014 at 12:13 Quote
LBFF wrote:
I'm searching for a quiver killer, long travel, ~160+ mm, enduro style bike which will allow me to pedal uphill (logging rds), ride the gnar trails, rail on flowy sruff, and hit medium drops at the park. Considering:
Santa Cruz Nomad, Transition Covert, pivot mach 6 or firebird, giant reign or glory....

Have a look at the Trek Slash (Great bike) and Specialized Enduro Evo is also a great package and should perform great on the gnar trails.

From the ones you listed I've only tried the Nomad, which was super predictable and really came to life during high speed rides. Had a lot of fun on it but unfortunately can't compare it to the others you mentioned as I haven't tried those.

Posted: May 27, 2014 at 15:01 Quote
LBFF wrote:

I think the YT capra is the newest, and supposedly the very best, allround uphill/downhill bike

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.085029
Mobile Version of Website