PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
O+
Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 14:26 Quote
Wow. That place looks rad.

Posted: Oct 15, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Wow. That place looks rad.

Its huge... I have to remember to get a shot from the bridge above it. Thats the only way to capture the entire thing.... its longer than a football field or right about there....

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:10 Quote
Weather has been mostly mild here on the Colorado Front Range, Been getting plenty of riding in. Today we put together an incredible all day back country / burn area recognizance ride, Its amazing how nice the preserved sections of trail has become, A little over grown but soft and loamy and shreddy, sections that used to be loose scree and kitty litter regrown over with sod patches and filled in with 8 years of loam build up.... So stoked, going to skip work monday to go explore some more... its all accessible from my front door as well, I need to stop taking it for granted what an awesome location I'm in to be a mountain biker.... some shitty flip phone photos.
All day Back Country recognizance ride.Undisclosed location.
All day Back Country Burn area recognizance ride.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:16 Quote
Nice work .... been remodeling my house
So not much in the way of fun lately......

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:26 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Im about to start doing the same, My house is tiny but it will still be a pretty long process with funds and time being the obstacles. ....Ha.. just looked out side , its actually raining on this nice balmy mid November Colorado night????????

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
slaker wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Im about to start doing the same, My house is tiny but it will still be a pretty long process with funds and time being the obstacles. ....Ha.. just looked out side , its actually raining on this nice balmy mid November Colorado night????????

Yeah funds is the bitch. I have been looking at all the unfinished stuff for 3 years now. Unfortunately due to multiple life events resulting in the wheels coming off, I had to get a giant equity loan to do it all at a breakneck pace (by myself) in order to sell and relocate back down south closer to the job market..... ugh....

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 10:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Yeah funds is the bitch. I have been looking at all the unfinished stuff for 3 years now. Unfortunately due to multiple life events resulting in the wheels coming off, I had to get a giant equity loan to do it all at a breakneck pace (by myself) in order to sell and relocate back down south closer to the job market..... ugh....
Sorry to hear that Sterl. Hopefully it will all flesh out in time. I closed escrow two weeks ago and am living in a constant state of project mode right now. Every time I walk into Home Depot a slot machine noise goes off over the intercom. Lol. Super stoked on my spot right next to the bike park and just found out last night a giant cross country loop has been approved for literally right across the street from my mobile home park. Currently communicating with the head of the project to get involved on the build. The trails are literally coming to me. So stoked.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 13:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Best of luck with getting over the hurdles of life, kind of in a little bad patch myself lately but its mostly mental stuff I should be able to overcome.great rides seem to be the best relief though.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 13:15 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
slaker wrote:

Sorry to hear that Sterl. Hopefully it will all flesh out in time. I closed escrow two weeks ago and am living in a constant state of project mode right now. Every time I walk into Home Depot a slot machine noise goes off over the intercom. Lol. Super stoked on my spot right next to the bike park and just found out last night a giant cross country loop has been approved for literally right across the street from my mobile home park. Currently communicating with the head of the project to get involved on the build. The trails are literally coming to me. So stoked.
Ha, Im pretty good at walking into Home Depot and only getting what I came for, there is just too much stuff there I need, I put the blinders on and go strait to what I came to get and get out.....Talked myself out of going there today to get some stuff for a project cause Im just not in the spending mood......Sounds like a perfect location your living in now.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
Feels to you guys my dudes. It’s some falls blues or some shit. School stress and not having a job stress has been getting to me as well. Went from having a little over 100 miles and 17,000ft in October, to not a single ride so far in November. Spraining my ankle in pickup basketball doesn’t help either though. Just gotta get past this week and I’ll be all good.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
Cheers Slaker... yeah lots of moving pices at the moment.... but it will come together somehow. May you have luck with your own life bud.

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 19:13 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Feels to you guys my dudes. It’s some falls blues or some shit. School stress and not having a job stress has been getting to me as well. Went from having a little over 100 miles and 17,000ft in October, to not a single ride so far in November. Spraining my ankle in pickup basketball doesn’t help either though. Just gotta get past this week and I’ll be all good.
Better get back on that bike Stu!

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 19:15 Quote

Has anyone not scene this yet? If you have time watch the whole thing, Best pov action ever,Some serious companion caught here and the course is mental.

Posted: Nov 20, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
I've just watched it in its entirety. That was epic!
They are seriously fast! Eek

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018478
Mobile Version of Website