Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 7:49 Quote
jkelm wrote:
Does anyone here live in the Bellingham area? Curious where Nico Vink has built the fest style jump line for Transition

Just moved from there.... its off of a trail called SST (sort of) in a large clearing. Hard to miss it really on the climb up. Pretty big stuff...

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 8:35 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
jkelm wrote:
Does anyone here live in the Bellingham area? Curious where Nico Vink has built the fest style jump line for Transition

Just moved from there.... its off of a trail called SST (sort of) in a large clearing. Hard to miss it really on the climb up. Pretty big stuff...

Thank you Sterling!

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 8:39 Quote
jkelm wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
jkelm wrote:

Thank you Sterling!

Is it called Cedar Dust jump line? or is that different?

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
Thats different you go past that and climb the fire road up through where SST descends... are you heading that way? I’ll find a way to map point it for you if I can....

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 9:50 Quote
But the cedar dust line has big fest size shit too. I wont hit the pro line. Black line is good enough for me Eek

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 10:49 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thats different you go past that and climb the fire road up through where SST descends... are you heading that way? I’ll find a way to map point it for you if I can....

Plan was a week roadtrip around the 4th of July up that way and then onto Whis. Butttttt doubtful that will be happening now

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 10:59 Quote
Ahhhhh yes....the grand f*ckery continues

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 11:21 Quote
Yup. March vacation was scraped. This week I would have done sea otter on Thursday then rode the new sawpit trail and demo forest on Friday and Saturday. (Crying face emoji)

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
So lame... I need a ride more than ever. Don’t enjoy lugging my big old process everywhere. Might try and ride to my “local” spot this afternoon. Only a few miles away ~5 miles from home but dangerous road.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 11:40 Quote
jkelm wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Plan was a week roadtrip around the 4th of July up that way and then onto Whis. Butttttt doubtful that will be happening now
July?Just in time for second wave outbreak.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 11:42 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Yup. March vacation was scraped. This week I would have done sea otter on Thursday then rode the new sawpit trail and demo forest on Friday and Saturday. (Crying face emoji)
Just ride bikes,Its awesome ! no need for big events.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 19:13 Quote
Picked up the new Rootdown frame today and rode Galbraith for like 2.5 hours... met another single speeder who just happened to also be a conspiracy theorist... we had an awesome time.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 19:23 Quote
Sweet ! Got your new frame already. Look forward to seeing it.

Posted: Apr 13, 2020 at 19:27 Quote
slaker wrote:
Sweet ! Got your new frame already. Look forward to seeing it.

Its.. ummmm bright.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018096
Mobile Version of Website