"Can My bIkE bE useD fer TriaLZ??!!" YES FOR GOD SAKE! -- TRA vid inside

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
"Can My bIkE bE useD fer TriaLZ??!!" YES FOR GOD SAKE! -- TRA vid inside
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
It will suck ass though, unless you're a god.

Thats funny lol He's riding a POS and pwns just about every kid I've met in the last few years on a good/expensive street bike.

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:07 Quote
ahaha that is amazing!!!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:14 Quote
is that a 2006 Shred?

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
Confused I dont know... sure. I only know trials bikes.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
chronic-poker wrote:
Confused I dont know... sure. I only know trials bikes.
oh, I see. pretty sweet though!

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
I think its a hardrock

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
that bike didnt look that cheap or that bad, i would have thought that he would by a Super Cyle or sumthing lol

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
Ha, nice. Proves a good point though, its not so much the bike as it is the skill of the rider. Although don't expect the bike to last too long doing stuff like that.

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 20:30 Quote
It's some weird european brand bike. Doesn't matter though. They're all pretty much the same. TRA rocks.

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 23:35 Quote
jason222 wrote:
It's some weird european brand bike. Doesn't matter though. They're all pretty much the same. TRA rocks.
Hi)
What are you saying about European bikes ? Good / bad? I'd like the know the last time you where out in Europe before making judgement maybe you'd better know a bit more about European bikes. I know some bikes are not the best build quality but some people don't need to Manual or Gap Rocks or Back wheel hop their bikes to go to the grocery store.
Other bikes are very well built and you could Drop off a bus if you wanted to Smile
As long as your happy with your ride Cool All the more power to you. This forum is to help each other not trash and nit pick every little fault.

Tra Does rock and so do every other rider out there you can name. EVeryone has to start somewhere . It's a matter of practice ,Practice practice.
Happy Riding to everyoneSmile

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
Doesn't matter if its Canadian or European, they're all made in Taiwan.Wink

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 1:09 Quote
Also, I think you're misunderstanding his post.

That actually IS TRA riding that bike, not some kid just learning.

And he's not saying all european bikes are crap, just cheap bikes in general, he could have just as easily said some weird Canadian bike.

Also, you are right, those bikes are fine for going to the grocery store, but...this it the TRIALS forum, not the Grocery-Getter forum.

No need to over-react over a comment like that, there are a lot more people that say a lot worse stuff on this forum than that.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 4:55 Quote
P3rcr what the hell does your post even mean. Rolleyes Why did you post that? lol
no, not every rider is amazing. THOMAS REMVIK AESON is a guy who has been pushing the limits of riding for so many years. You can't compare an average joe... to tra. I'm sorry, but thats just stupid.

And no, we dont have anything against europe, dont worry!. The point to this post, is he's riding a piece of shit bike. That was probably bought from a store, in norway similar to our sport check. Riding this crappy mtb, he decided to make a movie out of humor.

The joke is, its a pos and he's doing some mad stuff on it. Now I can't count the number of spoiled kids around me who's parents bought them a 5k$ bike who can only drop a couple of stairs.

You see irony. If not, you have be a little less serious because I dont think anybody here was calling you a shitty rider. So I dont know what you're defending! Madder

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 5:45 Quote
justincole wrote:
ahaha that is amazing!!!

Why? Cause he's on a cheapshit bike?Madder
When will people laern....

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
p3rcr wrote:
jason222 wrote:
Hi)
What are you saying about European bikes ? Good / bad? I'd like the know the last time you where out in Europe before making judgement maybe you'd better know a bit more about European bikes. I know some bikes are not the best build quality but some people don't need to Manual or Gap Rocks or Back wheel hop their bikes to go to the grocery store.
Other bikes are very well built and you could Drop off a bus if you wanted to Smile
As long as your happy with your ride Cool All the more power to you. This forum is to help each other not trash and nit pick every little fault.

Tra Does rock and so do every other rider out there you can name. EVeryone has to start somewhere . It's a matter of practice ,Practice practice.
Happy Riding to everyoneSmile

Wow. You certainly missed the point of this thread (and from what I've read, all of the others you've "contributed" to).

Yo Chronic, have you seen the new TRA video? I can not get it to download off the Koxx site.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029000
Mobile Version of Website