What to do at crappy parks

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What to do at crappy parks
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 20, 2014 at 22:44 Quote
PT-BIKES wrote:
TheRealJack wrote:
The only parks that are near me all suck. They are all too small for bmx and filled with scooters. Any suggestions?

i know what u mean i live in a town with nothing u just gotta make the best out of what you have so Buy or make some wax and grab some friends find a ledge and have a street sesh.
my town is the same man, but there isn't one ledge to be found....think yourself lucky!

Posted: Dec 21, 2014 at 6:02 Quote
better than my town,theres only 3 bike riders in the town the rest are skaters,
and I don`t ride street only trails.

Posted: Dec 21, 2014 at 23:51 Quote
At least you can build trails to ride, it costs me £6 every time I wanna ride Really Mad

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 5:40 Quote
yep,live on the side of my own hill.
heck nearest parking lot to me is 4miles away Pimp

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 11:06 Quote
okietwister wrote:
yep,live on the side of my own hill.
heck nearest parking lot to me is 4miles away Pimp
o.m.g Facepalm

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 1:15 Quote
Build a grind box. Find some wood and make stuff. Hop over stuff. Do manuals. Seriously, there's always something to ride, I work in a town that has a thriving scene with a decent park and loads of street, the town I live in has a usable park and some street, but I still have more fun when messing about in a car park or doing wall rides. All you need is enough space to be able to do nibbley tricks on flat, or a little bump you jump and you can have fun

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 16:03 Quote
I hate my local but I still ride it and enjoy it all the time. That's not to say I wouldn't like to ride something better

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.094313
Mobile Version of Website