Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 22:21 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
CHRISSYWADDLE wrote:
Another one from Pila, such a mint bike park. My poor attempt at some air time...

Crap air time

The pila to Aosta run is one of my favourites... I did that 8 times one day, but last year tried it in heavy rain, fell hard and broke my arm on day 2 of the 3 week biking holiday.... which was less than Ideal!

It's a beaut that run, and 8 in a day that's going some. Definitely the best run in pila.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 1:15 Quote
RNeves wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:
RNeves wrote:

Nice!

Please keep us informed about it. What fork is it replacing?

2015 Fox 36 RC2.... believe the hype? Wink

It's not about hype... I'm waiting for the new patrol, and I get to chose between the Lyrik and the 36 as OEM (at least that's what the rumors say).

It will be good to know if there's any real difference

Its not rumour, the New Zealand disti had the details on their site before they were asked nicely by TR to remove the page.
The 18 Patrol will come with lyrik as standard and th new 36 is an option for what seemed to be very little extra.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 1:15 Quote
RNeves wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:
RNeves wrote:

Nice!

Please keep us informed about it. What fork is it replacing?

It's not about hype... I'm waiting for the new patrol, and I get to chose between the Lyrik and the 36 as OEM (at least that's what the rumors say).

I'll let you know. My mate rides a 180 rt3 lyrik, so I'll be able to do a straight comparison

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 1:30 Quote
photo
photo

My 17' Patrol. Loving every second on it. Keen to give it a good thrashing for the rest of this year and next. New Push shock to come, carbon wheels and drivetrain upgrade. (these cost a small fortune in Aus, $5000+aud frame only)

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 4:24 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
RNeves wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:

I'll let you know. My mate rides a 180 rt3 lyrik, so I'll be able to do a straight comparison

Nice!

Waiting for it!

Cheers

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 12:22 Quote
dhben11 wrote:
photo
photo

My 17' Patrol. Loving every second on it. Keen to give it a good thrashing for the rest of this year and next. New Push shock to come, carbon wheels and drivetrain upgrade. (these cost a small fortune in Aus, $5000+aud frame only)

I am considering one but frame only is 4300 CAD...

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 13:26 Quote
fesnak wrote:
dhben11 wrote:
photo
photo

I am considering one but frame only is 4300 CAD...
You can find them pretty cheap in the buy sell. I got mine for 1800 bucks with a vivid air and a receipt. Just make sure it includes the receipt.

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 8:52 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:

Chatel Airvoltage, getting a bit loose off the first drop :/ but sick to get a top to bottom run of it! The Patrol handled it all in its stride Razz
You are f*cking hardcore Big Grin

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 3:12 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
ArchieDH wrote:

Chatel Airvoltage, getting a bit loose off the first drop :/ but sick to get a top to bottom run of it! The Patrol handled it all in its stride Razz
You are f*cking hardcore Big Grin

Your warranty is sooooo void.... ???? nice riding

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 9:34 Quote

First practice run yesterday morning on the wet track after being dry all of Saturday was interesting to say the least! Managed to horse the Patrol into 5th Junior in Irish Champs!

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 12:46 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:

First practice run yesterday morning on the wet track after being dry all of Saturday was interesting to say the least! Managed to horse the Patrol into 5th Junior in Irish Champs!

Superb! Looked like a pretty good run! tup

I didn't like the look of the wet wood gap jump (2:47), it look pretty treacherous to me!

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 13:56 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
ArchieDH wrote:

I didn't like the look of the wet wood gap jump (2:47), it look pretty treacherous to me!

Cheers man, unfortunately my goggle bag fell into my brake rotor and jammed in my race run? Who'd have thought it eh?

The wood gap was fine, as you hit it straight on!

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 11:01 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
ArchieDH wrote:

Cheers man, unfortunately my goggle bag fell into my brake rotor and jammed in my race run? Who'd have thought it eh?

The wood gap was fine, as you hit it straight on!
my goggle bag fell into my brake rotor and jammed in my race run Eek

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 11:44 Quote
Goggle bag fell out my pocket and jammed in rear brake rotor in race run of National champs

Yep unfortunately so haha

Posted: Jul 25, 2017 at 12:14 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
Goggle bag fell out my pocket and jammed in rear brake rotor in race run of National champs

Yep unfortunately so haha

Haha that is som hardcore bad luck!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022623
Mobile Version of Website