North Legion SMX

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
North Legion SMX
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
hey, I wondered if anyone know something about these snow bikes www.northlegion.com ,if there is a dealer in Canada and what's the price about that snowbike

Thanks

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
Hey man,

I don't know too much about the North Legions but i'll tell you what I do know lol:P there is a dealer in canada located in Ottawa Ontario and the shop that sells them is Full On Bikes here's the website

www.full-onbikes.com

The price on the SMX's is $1699.00 which is not cheap but in my opinion they look like they are built to be bombproof and they look like so much fun I think it is worth it. Afterall, they are being ridden by some of the worlds greatest mountain bikers, skiiers, BMXers and FMXers in the world such as Darren Berrecloth, Cam Zink,Brandon Semenuk, Mads Andre Haugen, and many more. well if you have any more questions feel free to ask me and i'll do the best I can to answer them as I myself am looking to get one so I am learning a lot about them. Hope this helpsSmile

FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 16:42 Quote
YEa, you kinda helped me, but, f*ck!, they are more expenvie than what I expected.

I've no money for this , cUz I bought a flatline 3 6 weeks ago haha, But I'd really like to have one! and pay like 800-1000$ for a used one!

If you buy one, tell me how this thing works, and if it is better to ride this than a snowboard ahha:P

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
HAHA yahh they are VERY expensive but i've been saving up money for a while and working hard for it lol hopefully I can get one though, hope the rents will let me spend that money on one:P go onto buy/sell and type in North Legion SMX and an ad for one should come up and you can buy the black one, cuz I want the orange one LMAO and talk to the guy, he's nice and helpful and he want's $1300 plus shipping, unless you live near him (I don't) lol, he's in BC. and as far as a "USED ONE" goes, I don't think your gunna find one, there pretty new i'm not sure when they officialy came out but they've been a prototype for a long time but there out now, and I was going to snowboard this year but after I saw this, I decided let's put the money towards this instead lol:P but that's just my opinion:P

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 16:52 Quote
The shop that I work at in B.C. sells them. If you want one I can get you a smokin' deal on one. Let me know.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
colnago wrote:
The shop that I work at in B.C. sells them. If you want one I can get you a smokin' deal on one. Let me know.

REALLY?!? how much? I live in Ontario let me know

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 16:58 Quote
Those things are amazing, are you alowed them at cypress and grouse, f*ck snowboarding! Those are sick!

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Those things are amazing, are you alowed them at cypress and grouse, f*ck snowboarding! Those are sick!

haha yahh man last line is priceless:P but I don't know about cypress or grouse, but I think all you have to do is ask and see if they will let you use them by calling or e-mail, I don't know if that would work but i've heard other people say that and what's the harm of asking, just be as nice as you can lmao:P

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
Actually though, I need a snow-something, my snowboard is barely up to my ribs. have you looked at the conversion kits? they come with treads for your rear wheel, so can pedal, can't remember the company....

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Actually though, I need a snow-something, my snowboard is barely up to my ribs. have you looked at the conversion kits? they come with treads for your rear wheel, so can pedal, can't remember the company....

are you talking about the "K-Track"? I heard there REALLY expensive but they look fun, not really for jumps though, just for riding around

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
they are $400, and yes they are more for riding around.

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
nishnash wrote:
they are $400, and yes they are more for riding around.

oh there only $400 now? they came down a lot then, but yahh i'm more into goin off the jumps and stuff but the k-track still looks fun, mainly the Legion is sick because it's good for trying new tricks, it's a lot easier into soft snow then bailing on HARD dirt:P and plus the pedals don't move, it's just pegs so that makes it a lot easier to do tricks and land themSmile

O+
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:17 Quote
i want one so much, since I got a job pretty much setup for next summer, f*ck the iPod and boxxers for my bike, SMX ALL THE WAY

FL
Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
kyman09 wrote:
HAHA yahh they are VERY expensive but i've been saving up money for a while and working hard for it lol hopefully I can get one though, hope the rents will let me spend that money on one:P go onto buy/sell and type in North Legion SMX and an ad for one should come up and you can buy the black one, cuz I want the orange one LMAO and talk to the guy, he's nice and helpful and he want's $1300 plus shipping, unless you live near him (I don't) lol, he's in BC. and as far as a "USED ONE" goes, I don't think your gunna find one, there pretty new i'm not sure when they officialy came out but they've been a prototype for a long time but there out now, and I was going to snowboard this year but after I saw this, I decided let's put the money towards this instead lol:P but that's just my opinion:P
yea I saw the addEek , damn those are really sick!

Posted: Oct 13, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
nishnash wrote:
i want one so much, since I got a job pretty much setup for next summer, f*ck the iPod and boxxers for my bike, SMX ALL THE WAY

HAHA nice man, I was gunna get either new rims, a new fork and a drum set but like you said F*CK THAT lmao, go onto northlegion.com, go to videos and click on the first one labled...North Legion Folgefonna and it's sick and he says pretty much exactly what I said about is's great for learning new tricks but check it out!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012543
Mobile Version of Website