Powered by Outside

26" pike rct3 with 650 b wheels?

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
26" pike rct3 with 650 b wheels?

Author Message
Posted: Nov 21, 2014 at 14:00 Quote
do someone know if it fits? and withs type of tyre

Posted: Nov 23, 2014 at 18:15 Quote
jeffgans wrote:
do someone know if it fits? and withs type of tyre

While I can't tell you for sure, I can say on my 27.5 Pike, the tire (Maxxis High Roller II) is very close to the bridge between the two sides of the lowers, and if it's like that on the 26, there's no way you're getting a 27.5 in there.

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 8:33 Quote
Nope won't work. My mates on 26 pike and I'm on 650 had a look at it when he got them to see the difference. Maybe if you Fit tiny Skinny xc tires in which case you wouldn't need a pike

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 13:22 Quote
thx for the answers!

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 18:02 Quote
Bullocks the 2005-2009 with the rounded crown will fit although a bit tight. 2.35 tire max. I run a 2005 Pike SL and love it 20mm rocks.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 18:37 Quote
WateratPat wrote:
Bullocks the 2005-2009 with the rounded crown will fit although a bit tight. 2.35 tire max. I run a 2005 Pike SL and love it 20mm rocks.

Well considering RCT3 is listed in the title, and since it's the one that's come out in the last few years, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we're talking about the new Pike w/ Charger.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007256
Mobile Version of Website