Cycling Chamois Shorts

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Cycling Chamois Shorts
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 1, 2015 at 12:03 Quote
I use Polaris Chamois shorts but noticed they don't hold there elasticity after a few washs so I'm in the market for better chamois shorts, I was looking at pearl izzumis, the only thing is I don't want bib shorts because I get too warm in them.
Any recommendations on what chamois shorts to get ? They have to go under baggy shorts

Posted: Jan 1, 2015 at 13:41 Quote
vooselagina wrote:
I own multiple chamois shorts from North Face, Sugoi, and Fox. By far my favorite are the Fox Evolution liner shorts. http://shop.foxhead.com/store/products/Liners/detail/Fox-Evolution-Short-Liner/52970/cat890008 What really impresses me is their leg grippers. On some shorts they're just elastic, others have elastic with a silicone bead for grip. The foxs shorts, as far as I can tell, are something in between. I think theyre elastic with silicone thread or something woven with the elastic, so it feels seamless and sticks great. The shorts are also very well padded. I have a bony ass, so that helps me. Other people like thinner padding.

Oh Ye I forgot about fox I'll go for them if my LBS can get them in, I heard with fox there stuff has to be preordered before its out. Thanks

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009086
Mobile Version of Website