Zee lever problems

PB Forum :: Shimano
Zee lever problems
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 21:37 Quote
I've had both of my zee levers freeze on me, especially after crashing. After some time, they start working on their own... i've tried to take apart the lever, and found everything intact, and after i put the brake back on my bike, it started working again.. anyone have the same issue?

Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 21:58 Quote
My Father had similar problems with the XT brakes. He has never crashed on his bike or done anything to potentially mess up the brakes. We changed up the oil because it seemed dirty and made sure oil levels were up to spec. They work fine for him now too. It would be interesting to see if there is more to the problem.

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2015 at 22:17 Quote
ElStig wrote:
My Father had similar problems with the XT brakes. He has never crashed on his bike or done anything to potentially mess up the brakes. We changed up the oil because it seemed dirty and made sure oil levels were up to spec. They work fine for him now too. It would be interesting to see if there is more to the problem.

I had the exact same thing happen twice already haha a buddy at a lbs told me its a fairly common problem with shimano brakes and that one usually has to change the lever. so far it only happened to two of my zee levers.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008735
Mobile Version of Website