Dvo Diamond?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2015 at 10:03 Quote
What do you guys think about the Diamond? How would you compare it to other forks?

If money wasn't involved would you buy it?

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 12:30 Quote
I think the Diamond looks awesome, and I would like to try one out. The pricing on the Diamond is comparable to other high end forks, and even slightly more affordable than a couple. Since it has yet to be released though, I think it hard to compare.

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 9:50 Quote
I really want one I've been comparing the pike and the diamond and been waiting for it to be released so I can try it out. + it looks great

O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 10:10 Quote
Judging by the few first look performance reviews, the Pike is still a better fork, but so marginally so. I'm still interested in selling my Pike for the Diamond.

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 10:26 Quote
I'm thinking about getting fox 36 or the diamond. Need opinions

O+
Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 10:48 Quote
TheSkult wrote:

Then you'll need to wait for its release. The Diamond should be cheaper. MSRP is 999.00

photo

Posted: Feb 15, 2015 at 11:51 Quote
TwoWheelMike wrote:
TheSkult wrote:

Then you'll need to wait for its release. The Diamond should be cheaper. MSRP is 999.00

photo

I think il go with the fox because i have a dealer nearby and i dont want to wait for the dvo.

Posted: Jul 31, 2015 at 14:05 Quote
TwoWheelMike wrote:
Judging by the few first look performance reviews, the Pike is still a better fork, but so marginally so. I'm still interested in selling my Pike for the Diamond.

Well I've changed from Pike to DVO and I prefer the DVO. Small bump improved, stiffer, better control and grip.

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2015 at 20:15 Quote
loamranger wrote:
TwoWheelMike wrote:

Well I've changed from Pike to DVO and I prefer the DVO. Small bump improved, stiffer, better control and grip.

Yea actually I ended up getting one about a month ago. I'm really happy with it so far, but still working out the tune (using base tune on owners manual).

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010840
Mobile Version of Website