Powered by Outside

Mississauga Roadies - Cyclists Wanted for Development Team

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Mississauga Roadies - Cyclists Wanted for Development Team
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 16, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
Hello All,

My name is Tyler, and I am the manager of a development road cycling team based out of Mississauga, with an extension in K-W. OYL (On Your Left) Cycling is an emerging team growing in numbers and popularity across Ontario. Together with my partner, Kyle, we put forth a new fresh perspective into the management and training of the cycling generation of tomorrow. Our team will compete in races and participate in charity events across Ontario. Our goal is to eventually grow to compete on an international level. After a very successful inaugural year, we are currently in our second year of operations and are building a strong team of passionate and accomplished young athletes in this growing sport. We are working to bring awareness and recognition to cycling within Canada.

We fully consist of university-aged athletes, looking for both male and female road cyclists of similar age (~16-25 y/o however we are very flexible) to join our team. We have some exciting sponsors this season and a full schedule planned.

If this is something that interests you or you know someone who may be interested, please drop us a line at ride4oyl@gmail.com.

We are also on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/onyourleftcycling?ref=hl

Happy Riding!

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 22:51 Quote
Are you only doing road cycling?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.040794
Mobile Version of Website