Powered by Outside

Brit seeking room in Queenstown from May onwards

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Brit seeking room in Queenstown from May onwards
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 17:25 Quote
I know the title makes it sound like another ad from craigslist, but I'd thought id ask about on PB before doing just that, as I like the idea of living with a bunch of likeminded bike/ski bums. Literally just recieved my visa yesterday, and am now planning my trip to NZ! Hopefuly will be departing from England around early May, with the intention of staying in NZ for about a year. Planning on riding, skiing and sightseeing my way through the year, and intend to base myself in or around the Queenstown area.

Essentially im just wondering whether anyone is looking for a flatmate around that time, or whether they know of anyone with a room available? Not really got any requirements, just something thats reasonably priced and has some fun and friendly people already there!

Even if you haven't got anything to offer, I'd really appreciate it anyone could point me in the direction of some good sites for shared accommodation. Been on trademe.nz but the choice is quite limited from what I can tell.

Cheers!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054020
Mobile Version of Website