Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: May 29, 2016 at 19:18 Quote
PSA -

LAST DAY for ErlyBird Bike Park Passes is tomorrow.

#ParkLaps #26aintDead #DHaintDead #ParkLife

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 6:26 Quote
Belongs in Silver Star thread (noob) .
Glad your pumped, but get it sorted bro.

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 6:42 Quote
Is there a new run going by the village? In the spirit of not watching before I comment is the video like Star Trek where the guys in the bright uniforms get it?

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:18 Quote
Judging by the machine location in the video it looks like the end of the B.C. Cup race course it getting changed up or that last bit of Downtown. I think they're trying to get rid of bridges.
I wish it was another Double Dog type run was in the woods right under/next to the chairlift. You would have to link up and ride one bit on World Cup. (The part with the rock after the step up jump) but that's fine. Then left turn off World cup through the woods and hook up with it again near the senders under the lift down low. The deer would have to find somewhere esle to hang out.
Also if you look at the DH trail map there's a decent sized wooded area between LTG and Super Star. I'm sure somthing could be put there even if you have to ride bits of Super Star up top and to exit.

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:21 Quote
weird double post saying the same thing

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:22 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Judging by the machine location in the video it looks like the end of the B.C. Cup race course it getting changed up or that last bit of Downtown. I think they're trying to get rid of bridges.

Are you talking to noob lines at the bottom where the bunny hop gaps are? Thats complete bullshit. I love those little pieces of 2x4 thrown in the ditches. more dumming it down!!!

#alreadyregrettingmyseasonpass

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:26 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Are you talking to noob lines at the bottom where the bunny hop gaps are? Thats complete bullshit. I love those little pieces of 2x4 thrown in the ditches. more dumming it down!!!

should have got the enduro pass Big Grin

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:48 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

I'm thinking that's the area. If your into those little wood bridges over ditchs VJ you really need to set your trail standards higher.

Open the backside for gnarlyness!

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:52 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

I'm thinking that's the area. If your into those little wood bridges over ditchs VJ you really need to set your trail standards higher.

Learn to ride bro

#oldschoolforl!f3.

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 7:56 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Learn to ride bro

#oldschoolforl!f3.

#facepalm

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 11:08 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Belongs in Silver Star thread (noob) .
Glad your pumped, but get it sorted bro.

SS thread is deader than DH. I guess their marketing monkey can't be bothered post shit on MTB media. Real Shame, as it really undermines the good work that their shovel wielding oompa loompas accomplish.

... who are we to question the bureaucrats of snow and dirt after all. At a premium +50$ / day ticket they must figure they are doing something right.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 13:18 Quote
Let em dumb it down. I'll just find new way sto put the fun back in it. Bike park on hardtail. For sure!!!

My new ride will take it and love it.

freshly built commencal meta ht

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 13:48 Quote
aluminum hard tail? that thing must ride like a f-550 on a logging road.

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 14:12 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
Let em dumb it down. I'll just find new way sto put the fun back in it. Bike park on hardtail. For sure!!!

My new ride will take it and love it.

freshly built commencal meta ht

Comm-EN-Kal .... that's how you say it right?

Is that a Thomson Stem? Top shelf if it is ... and the cable routing doenst look like an abortion either, so good work. tup

But, in true VRT fashion the cudos end here. Salute

No dropper post? really?

Front Derailleur? sure .. but, that derailleur looks like it's for a triple ring... no excuses for this.

Crossmark front / rear. Yikes! ... when it gets wet .. or dry .. or when you want to corner at high speed you will be thinking about me. XB has a shop full of old Mininos and highrollers, ask him nice and he can help out your front end.

Stack height .. can you fit more spacers in there? probably not.

XD - Light Rims V. Bike Park .... by bike park, you mean Silver Shack?

...did you build it from a frame kit? or just tweak the original build?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024376
Mobile Version of Website