Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:52 Quote
I just put a fried runny egg on my burger. Holy crap that is my new favorite burger topping.

ps. Will be there Wednesday.

pss. Crow... You get 2 lifts with your XC so we are going to break you cherry on something., no outsies.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 20:54 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
I just put a fried runny egg on my burger. Holy crap that is my new favorite burger topping.

ps. Will be there Wednesday.

pss. Crow... You get 2 lifts with your XC so we are going to break you cherry on something., no outsies.

thats my plan Smile gotta get a jedi lap in!

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 21:09 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:

Good thing it's NB I'm going to, no lame ass bridge for me. Get yer facts straight... cause we know u cant get your sausage straight.

Come on up Wednesday Homie, any VRT alumni welcome @ the tailgate​... Send you off proper bud, full of XB sausage and Special Sauce... Seriously though, come rip S.S.

i'll be up for extended play... but to do xc laps. and proper send off at the pub.

F#ck a pub, everyone is at the tailgate bro, come on out man... Last Saturday we gave away a new Santa Cruz Nomad frame @ end of night, (corporate sponsor)

Posted: Jun 26, 2017 at 22:37 Quote
Lol.
Or at least XB told the looky loos we were giving away a Nomad at the end of the night.
Pretty damn funny actually.

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 at 21:17 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Crawford need to make a list of what is social acceptable on VRT in todays day and age.
Users Guide

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 at 21:50 Quote
Craw, you have a talent for charts... You missed mosquito fest tonight. I was breathing so many in I thought I was going to choke to death,

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 at 22:01 Quote
I put on so much spray I think I was poisoning myself with vapour on the drive home. Had to crack the windows. Lol
Crazy little bastards this year.

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 at 22:06 Quote
New TLD kit coming soon.

photo

Posted: Jun 27, 2017 at 22:56 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
Looks like XB's new dh machine is on the front page.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/giant-introduces-new-anthem-29-xc-race-bike.html

Come ride some Chunder, XB will show you his new DH rig.

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 5:45 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:

no thanks not into i'll show you mine if you show me yours... keep it in your pants. But I will be on the star tonight. likely grab a 2 lift pass, then do some xc laps. then hit the hardest most rugged trail of em all.... the pub.

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 5:59 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:

no thanks not into i'll show you mine if you show me yours... keep it in your pants. But I will be on the star tonight. likely grab a 2 lift pass, then do some xc laps. then hit the hardest most rugged trail of em all.... the pub.

Cool story bro

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 6:13 Quote
If you guys haven't watched VERNON Felton movie yet on Taiwan... You should, time we all get dirt bikes, we are getting hosed about 3x more than we thought. Wow, really well done movie... Pinkbike stirs pot on bike industry, all companies pull sponsor dollar, pb.com shuts down by month end, see you all on vital.mtb

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 6:36 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
If you guys haven't watched VERNON Felton movie yet on Taiwan... You should, time we all get dirt bikes, we are getting hosed about 3x more than we thought. Wow, really well done movie... Pinkbike stirs pot on bike industry, all companies pull sponsor dollar, pb.com shuts down by month end, see you all on vital.mtb

Building bikes is actually the easiest part of the equation.

Ultra Rad marketing, and Bro-core branding is the hardests. They should have spotlighted Evil, rather than Pivot.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026335
Mobile Version of Website