Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jul 21, 2017 at 23:08 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
If you spent more time grinding and less time on graphs, you would crush upper Dagamals with ease. XB 1st place tonight in women's Fox Friday

I guarantee I have more hours on the pedals than you do this year. No one tells me when and where to ride. No one.

What? First place in women's? Did you dress up drag or do they have a trany catagory?

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 6:23 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
If you spent more time grinding and less time on graphs, you would crush upper Dagamals with ease. XB 1st place tonight in women's Fox Friday

I guarantee I have more hours on the pedals than you do this year. No one tells me when and where to ride. No one.

What? First place in women's? Did you dress up drag or do they have a trany catagory?

XB hit a nerve with that statement, watch XB go back to that well repeatedly. Not XB's mistake but true story, he went 1st place in womens race, but they would not hand over the prize. F'n BS//

Does more time on the pedals/saddle really count and or matter if your just cruising on double track all year?
XB says a single track km counts as 2 for 1 bud.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 10:16 Quote
Hit a nerve?
No, all good. It was in reference to a Seinfeld episode I just saw. 5:45 mark. It was to obscure of a reference.

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 12:44 Quote
robe wrote:
Briana

Bria H.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 20:04 Quote
Have to say I'm liking Willie-d's trail report about Twista today. Lol

- Long skinny tree down. Started banging on it with my front wheel but didn't even move (27.5:" wheels). Needs one of those flashy mini pocket handsaws, which I don't carry. It's all about saving some grams.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 23:19 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

XB gonna call you "High Miler" from now on Shred... It's like trucker lingo for long haul drivers who crush it and pound out huge miles... They usually have lots of chrome on their trucks and do lots of miles on roads.

Kinda like you High Miler, lots of miles on double track dirt roads, and custom ano parts is your chrome.

No one can match XB's Chunder, and nugg mile count for this year, all he rides is banger gnar tech lines... Ask all the chicks that XB smoked last night, how he rides Chunder.

New Pole frame on order.

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 23:30 Quote
You guys ever think that some of the fastest riders aren't on Strava...

XB had to look it up, J-Mart is 5:30 for Upper Dagamal, ... XB Shreds the entire line top to bottom, start credits roll, sh#t talks Shred for a bit, and talks to Ted already for a bit at bottom and video clock is at 5:30... So take at least 10 seconds off for credits etc... XB is KOM for Upper Dagamals by 10 seconds... No frames were sped up or slowed down, clip is unedited top to bottom.

KOM baby!

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 at 23:41 Quote
... I guess that also means Ted smoked J-Mart by 10 seconds too on Upper Dagamals, as he was right on my back tire the entire ride...

If there was a Doggie Strava, Ted would own every Nugg-Chunda line in town! He Huck's the Gnar Heavy... He just turned 21 doesn't need to work in am, he throws Caution to the wind and stays Pinned!

In a fight Shreds dog "The Axe Murderer" wins 100 out of a 100 times, but on the trail Ted is all business, Taking out J-Mart in KOM's.

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 8:10 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

XB had to look it up, J-Mart is 5:30 for Upper Dagamal, ... XB Shreds the entire line top to bottom, start credits roll, sh#t talks Shred for a bit, and talks to Ted already for a bit at bottom and video clock is at 5:30... So take at least 10 seconds off for credits etc... XB is KOM for Upper Dagamals by 10 seconds... No frames were sped up or slowed down, clip is unedited top to bottom.

KOM baby!

I turned it on once a couple of years ago and ended up number 6 for Big ed. So I am guessing that there are quit a few people that arent on it. Also you can supposedly turn results to private.

Ted may win a race to his food dish but Penelope would beat Ted long and short distances.,

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 9:05 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

KOM baby!

I turned it on once a couple of years ago and ended up number 6 for Big ed. So I am guessing that there are quit a few people that arent on it. Also you can supposedly turn results to private.

Ted may win a race to his food dish but Penelope would beat Ted long and short distances.,

Big talk from the couch with a broken wing bud. Ted's got cardio for days, he's all trained up / in shape right now from actually riding Upper Dagamals.

Ted wins the Dog Race 9 times out of 10 until the 10th lap when Penelope snaps and loses it from eating dust/nuggz and eats Ted. Ted's no fighter, but he schleys the tech bro.

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 17:19 Quote
Hey Shred, XB has been kind of harsh as of late, and he wants to apologize...

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 17:21 Quote
... For absolutely nothing! Saying you got more saddle time than XB is fighting words... X-Begs to differ on the miles...

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
No time to sit inside and type son. Outdoors with the lady of the house high my-lin' on the OK Rail Trail.
Views sucked. Don't go there.

Views back to Vernon

Rockin and Rollin

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026223
Mobile Version of Website