Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Oct 28, 2017 at 18:15 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
jaysinpg wrote:
HPBSS wrote:
Has anyone ridden nobles recently? Wondering what conditions are like and if it's good to go

Rode a few laps out there last weekend. Lots of slimy birch leaves near the top, but tacky goodness all the way down. A couple trees were across mid section and near the bottom. Overall, I'd say it's running really well right now.

... Posts up Sledding avatar picture to look "Core" but jokes on him : You ride an Arctic Cat bud.
All your friends laughing behind your back because that thing don't climb and she's broke down all the time... Hold on guys.

Ski-Doo's only in this thread Jay.

Preach it my brother. BRP or Bust.

Posted: Oct 28, 2017 at 18:17 Quote
On front page news, Vernon BC cracks the top 10 CDN MTB (via Trailforks) destinations. Industry bros and tourism marketers rejoice.

Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 1:14 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
On front page news, Vernon BC cracks the top 10 CDN MTB (via Trailforks) destinations. Industry bros and tourism marketers rejoice.

A few Kamloops bros crying foul in the comments for not making the list. The question is... was is because of the trail closures this summer or is riding in Kamloops on the decline? Are the masses looped out and looking elsewhere?
I personaly like riding in the loops but even I only rode there once this season.

O+
Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 8:06 Quote
How good is the riding there actually? If you like xc then probably pretty good (kenna Cartwright and pineview) then you got a few scattered trails and mount Harper. Place your vote! Kamloops is overrated.

Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
Kamloops on the decline cause people are finding better places to ride, even the Loops locals are leaving town.

Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 17:05 Quote
Unless you are employed (or at least masssaged) by the industry, you don't want to make the mentionable list.

Advantage Tourist. Locals = 0

Posted: Oct 29, 2017 at 17:16 Quote
Rednecks rolled a 4be4 right on the road, right beside the after ride bon-fire eh... Wife & kids in truck, quite the scene.no brakes left working in Vehicle, wife and 2 small children in there going down a logging road.

Actually happened

Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 0:43 Quote
Noble Canyon tacky trail magic today. Laps on SoS/Baconator and The Flying Squirrel (as it is) before the top half gets logged.

Train kept a rollin

Come to the light

Go big.

Go BIGGER

Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 7:09 Quote
Woooh, last kid in the squid lid is sending that jump to up hill. Cool. Nice pics.

Fun day, XB was there for like 6 hours or more did 1 Run, camp fire ban being over and able to burn seems more fun right now. Squirrel was good shape.

Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 18:42 Quote
Biking is officially over, let the Baraaaaap beginsz.

Oooh except for you qu##rs with f#t bikes... Time to burn fuel not calories.

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 9:34 Quote
Xb if your just burning fuel and not calories your not riding hard enough.
Fat biking what the hell is that, sounds ridiculous.

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 17:28 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
Xb if your just burning fuel and not calories your not riding hard enough.
Fat biking what the hell is that, sounds ridiculous.

if sledding is hard for you you are using too much muscle not enough technique

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 18:59 Quote
I will hold your words to that and see who wipe out at the end of the day. You will have two months on me, but you will be buying the brews at the end of the day after you just got schooled. To be fair I’ll even ride my stocker and leave my beast back home.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022376
Mobile Version of Website