Powered by Outside

Pisgah Enduro-Preride-HELP

PB Forum :: USA - East
Pisgah Enduro-Preride-HELP
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 5, 2015 at 20:27 Quote
I'll be heading down from Ohio on April 10th, in hopes to get a feel for all of the stages in this years Pisgah Enduro. I'll have two days to ride (11-12th) and I'm looking for any advice from anyone that could get me started/ would have any advice on how to make this happen. I don't necessarily need to ride the stages in the correct order, but I would like to ride them all. I'm open to any and all suggestions, and if you want to be a tour guide for the weekend Wink just let me know! Thanks in advance!

Posted: Apr 6, 2015 at 13:09 Quote
May want to post up on Facebook "MTB the Southeast" Page.

First stage is on private property and will most likely be off limits when your down. 2nd stage is Kitsuma. 3rd stage Star Gap. 4th stage is Jared Creek Rd. 1,2,3 are single track, 4 is a long gravel rd descent. You can park at the bottom of Kitsuma and ride to the top of Kitsuma then back up again to get to Star Gap. 2nd Day is a hike a bike to the top of Heartbreak Ridge. 2 timed stage down then pedal back to the top of to redo Kitsuma as the last stage.

Shuttle if you can, to make the most of the 2 days you have. you are looking at roughly 20-30 miles for each day.

Posted: Apr 6, 2015 at 19:34 Quote
ECCorp wrote:
May want to post up on Facebook "MTB the Southeast" Page.

First stage is on private property and will most likely be off limits when your down. 2nd stage is Kitsuma. 3rd stage Star Gap. 4th stage is Jared Creek Rd. 1,2,3 are single track, 4 is a long gravel rd descent. You can park at the bottom of Kitsuma and ride to the top of Kitsuma then back up again to get to Star Gap. 2nd Day is a hike a bike to the top of Heartbreak Ridge. 2 timed stage down then pedal back to the top of to redo Kitsuma as the last stage.

Shuttle if you can, to make the most of the 2 days you have. you are looking at roughly 20-30 miles for each day.

Thank you, this helps a bunch!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008194
Mobile Version of Website