Which bike should I get? (Please help me)

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Which bike should I get? (Please help me)
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 8, 2016 at 11:47 Quote
hig4s wrote:
Migserna wrote:
Get a trance sx or specialized Stumpjumper you get more for your money

I have a friend with both a Trance and Stumpjumper FSR, I have a Stance (change stem and bars to Truvativ Holzfeller) and we both think my Stance feels better than his Trance. If you are trying to save money I suggest a Stance, if not go for the Stumpjumper FSR
this doesn't make sense, have to think his Trance is not set up right, or you Stance happens to be set up better for you/him than his Trance.

Posted: Jan 8, 2016 at 13:02 Quote
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
Hopefully he found something already since the original request was from 8 months ago ...

wtf people ...

Posted: Jan 8, 2016 at 17:56 Quote
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
Hopefully he found something already since the original request was from 8 months ago ...

wtf people ...

heh, yeah missed that...

Posted: Jan 8, 2016 at 18:55 Quote
You weren't alone, lol ...

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 6:10 Quote
brianl wrote:
hig4s wrote:
Migserna wrote:
Get a trance sx or specialized Stumpjumper you get more for your money

I have a friend with both a Trance and Stumpjumper FSR, I have a Stance (change stem and bars to Truvativ Holzfeller) and we both think my Stance feels better than his Trance. If you are trying to save money I suggest a Stance, if not go for the Stumpjumper FSR
this doesn't make sense, have to think his Trance is not set up right, or you Stance happens to be set up better for you/him than his Trance.

I now realize this is an old post, but wanted to respond.. I'm pretty sure it is that the trance has a longer wheelbase for the same frame size and has different fork angle making it seem twitchy to me. the Stance has and inch shorter wheelbase and 2 degree more fork angle. Just feels better to me. The FSR has the inch shorter wheel base and 1 degree more fork angle than the Trance.

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 19:26 Quote
I have the Remedy 7 and have definitely put it through everything. Just make few upgrades and it's hard to beat at that price.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014399
Mobile Version of Website