Holler at me If you see me! My bike is pretty easily identifiable

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 12:17 Quote
Giladgu wrote:
Holler at me If you see me! My bike is pretty easily identifiable
Most definitely !
the more people on the train the better

Posted: Mar 29, 2017 at 17:59 Quote
I asked Blue on Facebook when they are opening and they said May 6th the bike park will open.

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 3:30 Quote
Just bought a pass to blue mountain, never been there before. Looking for people to ride with and carpool

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 12:23 Quote
agrasso5567 wrote:
Just bought a pass to blue mountain, never been there before. Looking for people to ride with and carpool

Carpool from where?

Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 14:37 Quote
witica wrote:
agrasso5567 wrote:

Carpool from where?

Kutztown

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 8:36 Quote
STV3 wrote:
They posted it on their websites front page. April 15th is the official open date.

I'm going to try to make it that Saturday. If not, I'm def going to go on Sunday.

Anyone know if it's usually a mad house opening weekend?

NJrookie wrote:
STV3 wrote:
If you look at the Mountain Creek website under the season pass section. It says the pass is good starting April 15th. So I think its safe to say that is the official opening date.

Good find!

Are they gonna be open on Easter?

Posted: Apr 1, 2017 at 16:52 Quote
anyone from NYC and down to carpool to MC this spring?

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 6:54 Quote
noah1991 wrote:
anyone from NYC and down to carpool to MC this spring?

Yes! Got a ride too.

If anyone is in the NYC area check out this FB group where we organize rides: https://www.facebook.com/groups/884366264952061/

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 12:58 Quote
Anyone from Hartford county trying to go opening day?

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 11:00 Quote
NJrookie wrote:
iam6yoube9 wrote:
Hello fellow PBers. I need your help. I'm a new yorker who recently moved to Pennsylvania. been here for under two months and I don't know any and I mean any riders in my area or even where to meet any locals riders. I also don't of any trails either. Any one from the Mt Pocono Area of PA who's willing to give me advice as to were to go for some good riding? I do all kinds of riding from DH to XC. Granted I ride an 2002 Santa Cruz V10 I'm not the fastest on the XC portions but for 41 with a full on DH rig I keep up.

Hello there!! not sure about your local trail but with in half hour u have wawayanda state park,ringwood botanical gardens,and jungle reserve. i would suggest using trail forks app its a awesome app that gives you a pretty good idea of how hard the trail is.

and since your so close i would recommend a season pass to mountain creek.
i'm there every weekend and always down to ride tup
Thank you for all that helpful information. I will look into that.

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 11:06 Quote
I am New to Pennsylvania. Anyone from PA? Around the Mt Pocono area or Tobyhanna.

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 12:12 Quote
can anyone tell me how much day passes and season passes are? website doesn't say...

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 3:36 Quote
noah1991 wrote:
can anyone tell me how much day passes and season passes are? website doesn't say...

Full day $45 at the window, $35 online .
Half day 35........21 online

Season passes $400

http://www.mountaincreek.com/bike-park/tickets-passes/day-tickets

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.048603
Mobile Version of Website