Banshee Scream VS SantaCruz Vp-Free

PB Forum :: Downhill
Banshee Scream VS SantaCruz Vp-Free
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
flabby wrote:
No goddam way that the free is the worst SC ever. i have had one for the last two years, and it has it's neiche, but it generally a wicked bike.oh, and i have 4 bikes, very different, only 2 are the same brand(norco's). I have also owned a scream, and it had its hi points, but in a whole, the free is 2X the bike. actually SC makes not shitty bikes period. but i could say that for many companies right now....

word

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 6:20 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
Theres actually a following WAITING for the new incarnation of the Free to come out. Whoever said its the worst SC is full of crap.

Yup. Supposed to be called the V8 or something to that extent. It's going to have similar styling (i.e. the top tube) to the jackal, nomad, and v10.

and it is supposed to be out for 09/10?

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
Take your advice from me and others who have actually ridden BOTH. I would trade a scream any day for a VP Free. The scream doesn't even compare. It has a lot of pedal bob while the VP free virtually has none. I ride an Intense Uzzi VPX which is very similar to the VP free and I absolutely love it.

Edit: If you could just trade frames that would be ideal. You have a better build on your Banshee but the VP free is a much better frame.

FL
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
Session closed. Change your bike, get the FREE.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008605
Mobile Version of Website