Whistler Condisions

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Whistler Condisions
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 12:20 Quote
WHISTLER CONDIS

Dirt merchant was soakeddd and muddy and horrible.. but it was smooth and halfway down the trail after that dopr to turn to booter with the higher lip on the right side the berm after that where everyone used to skid out is now a big walled berm, its really nice.. tahts about all the new owrk on that trail

Aline was ok the 4 new tables this year are again unridable.. very hard to clear like beg of season, the showtime booter under the chair has like little to no lip and is jsut a speed gap
Sheyeler top section was good. lower section is soaked. al the wood is rideable and not that slippery, just take er slower. The last table of the run is very muddy becareful on the take off lip, it throws your front end as its so muddy and slippery.

Crank it Up upper section is wet until you get the jumps, trail is VERYYY SLOWW and not that fun. Lower section is even worse.. sooo slow its not even funny, dont ride the lower section its not worth it.

Heart of darkness on the other hand was very dry and very smooth, and pretty fast.

Whistler DH Lower section is minttt and very dry surprisingly.. And funn make sure you hit it up.

Biker X, take it slower than normal on the big tables the lips have been lowered down and they throw you farther than normal.

Boneyard dirt road gap and big step up are absolutly mint and smoother than u even imagine.. the lip of the stepup was pretty muddy but i never slipped out all that much so jsut make sure you dont turn and your fine

And make sure you hit the new step down where the gap-o-tron used to be. MINT!! great for tricks.

Thats about all i had time to hit before my friend ate it on the first table in the biker x and smashed his face in wearing a half helmet, dumbass, and skinned up both arms and punchered his right hand and also hit the nerves so he was out.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
to bad you didnt get to hit step down step up when they were bigger.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008589
Mobile Version of Website