Powered by Outside

2014 27.5 Transition Covert Frame Small

PB Forum :: Transition
2014 27.5 Transition Covert Frame Small

Author Message
Posted: Dec 2, 2015 at 16:53 Quote
I just bought a new 14 covert frame and it does not have the gusset that is welded to the top tube and seat tube. Is this because it's a small? All the other coverts I have seen have it.

Posted: Dec 4, 2015 at 16:00 Quote
geradmg513 wrote:
I just bought a new 14 covert frame and it does not have the gusset that is welded to the top tube and seat tube. Is this because it's a small? All the other coverts I have seen have it.

small size does not have it
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.ringoroad.com/mtb/mtb/fsframe/transition/14covert_alim275%20%286%29.JPG

Posted: Dec 4, 2015 at 19:02 Quote
show me when it's done, great bike Smile

Posted: Jan 6, 2016 at 16:57 Quote
Nice..!tup
Our specification is very close enough when I was build mine


photo



Here it now after some decal and dropper


photo

Posted: Jan 7, 2016 at 5:05 Quote
KSGK wrote:
Nice..!tup
Our specification is very close enough when I was build mine


photo



Here it now after some decal and dropper


photo

We have similar taste! Great looking bike. I like the wheels alot

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 at 13:27 Quote
how'd the build go for you guys? I'm about to put together a covert myself and don't have a shock/fork picked out yet.

Posted: Feb 21, 2016 at 17:31 Quote
christopheryang wrote:
how'd the build go for you guys? I'm about to put together a covert myself and don't have a shock/fork picked out yet.

Climb like XC bike, stable at high speed descent, easy to control, good at cornering!
Best bike I ever ridetup

Posted: Mar 6, 2016 at 14:06 Quote
I have not had the chance to hit the trail yet. Looking forward to it. I did swap out my float fork with a talas

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 16:33 Quote
can any of you guys show the bike from the non-drive side? was curious how you guys did your cable routing.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014415
Mobile Version of Website