(New) New Mexico MTB Destination

PB Forum :: Trail Building
(New) New Mexico MTB Destination
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2016 at 16:20 Quote
photo

Hi, my name is Alex Scott and I work as full time trail design and builder for Glorieta Camps New Mexico. We are located right outside of Santa Fe(15 miles north on 25). We are sister camps with Camp Eagle TX which has the largest MTB festival in TX every year. Over the last year and half we have been building MTB trails for every single kind of rider. We have dirt jumps, enduro, downhill, cross country, and in the process of building more all year round. This year alone we will host CX races, the NM State Championship Cross Country Race, and a large Enduro race. So come on and check us out anyime! Website is www.glorieta.org

As a side note, if you're local to us we will regularly be hosting volunteer work days(free shuttles to the top for those that help) and ride days to beat in new trails. Check back here to stay updated!

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2020 at 7:47 Quote
Hey Alex! I love your stuff at passion play, when does the Glorieta stuff typically open? I'm looking to make a trip out to the central/northern NM area next week (3/14-3/22) and was just wondering what the chances of it being open and rideable are! Thanks!

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2020 at 8:14 Quote
Subscribing. I am local, love riding Glorieta. Would be happy to volunteer for trail work.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008419
Mobile Version of Website