Sexiest Trail bike.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Trail bike.
Posted: Mar 25, 2023 at 15:54 Quote
seraph wrote:
I still can't get into the XX and XX SL aesthetically. I think the silver makes it look really cheap. The X0 looks good though.

They’ve left themselves wriggle room I feel by doing this, also, it’s neutral for many builds.

It’s taken a few days, but it has grown on me. Maybe I’m easily swayed. Probably as it’s plastered all over the internet & every prior XO shod enduro race bike has now been duly fitted out with it.

Edit: I may be trippin’ ,thought I saw an all black murdered out new XO somewhere online, it’s probably nothing new and an option anyway lol

Posted: Mar 25, 2023 at 18:56 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
seraph wrote:
I still can't get into the XX and XX SL aesthetically. I think the silver makes it look really cheap. The X0 looks good though.

They’ve left themselves wriggle room I feel by doing this, also, it’s neutral for many builds.

It’s taken a few days, but it has grown on me. Maybe I’m easily swayed. Probably as it’s plastered all over the internet & every prior XO shod enduro race bike has now been duly fitted out with it.

Edit: I may be trippin’ ,thought I saw an all black murdered out new XO somewhere online, it’s probably nothing new and an option anyway lol

Yeah, X0 is all black, but XX and XX SL have silver accents.

Posted: Mar 25, 2023 at 19:03 Quote
I don’t mind the silver. I kinda like it. It grew on me.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 7:57 Quote
I had such high hopes for the Smuggler. I still think it looks nice but it lacks so many features and is grossly overpriced.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 9:17 Quote
Lots of things are “grossly overpriced” to you lately lol. So what. Doesn’t make sense complaining about it here. Just don’t buy it. Simple.

I really want a Ferrari but that ain’t happening anytime soon. But I’m not complaining how overpriced they are.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 11:44 Quote
Currently have a sentinel but am seriously thinking the smuggler could be more fun for my riding. Transition have put their prices up but I suspect in 6 months to a year there will be heavy discounts.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 12:56 Quote
fredro wrote:
Lots of things are “grossly overpriced” to you lately lol. So what. Doesn’t make sense complaining about it here. Just don’t buy it. Simple.

I really want a Ferrari but that ain’t happening anytime soon. But I’m not complaining how overpriced they are.

Previous page the hot take was "bikes without axs aren't even nice" and this page it's "this transition is too expensive"

Kinda wild right next to each other.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 23:43 Quote
crs-one wrote:
fredro wrote:

Previous page the hot take was "bikes without axs aren't even nice" and this page it's "this transition is too expensive"

Smuggler is a new frame. That's all I'm talking about. Just commenting.

The frame is $600 more than an S-Works Stumpjumper, you can't run it as a mullet wheel setup, it doesn't have a flip chip, you can't use an angleset, and it doesn't have any sort of in-frame storage. All fails in my mind. But that's just my informed opinion.

I do think they look good though.

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 23:47 Quote
seraph wrote:
crs-one wrote:
fredro wrote:

The frame is $600 more than an S-Works Stumpjumper, you can't run it as a mullet wheel setup, it doesn't have a flip chip, you can't use an angleset, and it doesn't have any sort of in-frame storage. All fails in my mind. But that's just my informed opinion.

Scout for mullet but that's all I've got

Posted: Mar 26, 2023 at 23:54 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
seraph wrote:
crs-one wrote:

Scout for mullet but that's all I've got

Making the Scout into a mullet messes up the geometry I've heard. A co-worker did it once and he said it almost ruined the bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019277
Mobile Version of Website