Freshly off the boat!

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Freshly off the boat!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 6, 2016 at 0:15 Quote
Hi guys, I am Mikko an half italian half finnish guy landed in NZ few months ago, with family and bikes.
I live in Tauranga, Mt. Maunganui and I am searching someone to cycle into the woods.
I already cycle on the road with some local groups but I am searching someone that want to have some fun between trees. I already have been in Rotorua a couple of time but the group is more focused on road cycling while I would like to go back to my real pleasure, dirt and wood. I have both a XC bike and my ancillotti enduro bike.
So if someone want to show me some nice tracks, want to share his passion or just explain here what I can do or where I can go I am really happy to share too!

have a good one!
mikko

Posted: Mar 7, 2016 at 14:20 Quote
Get in touch with fezznut and he'd probably show you some Rotorua trails at some point when he is there. Just search in in the friend finder at the bottom of the page and shoot him a PM

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 at 1:31 Quote
enduro86 wrote:
Get in touch with fezznut and he'd probably show you some Rotorua trails at some point when he is there. Just search in in the friend finder at the bottom of the page and shoot him a PM
cool thank you! I will do that next week! thx mate!

Posted: Mar 10, 2016 at 2:13 Quote
madmik83 wrote:
enduro86 wrote:
cool thank you! I will do that next week! thx mate!

if you can get over to vegas (rotorua, or rotovegas as it's known by some) while crankworx is on, Wide Open distributors are doing group rides on some of the redwoods trails in the mornings, look them up on facebook and see if you can get in on one.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009702
Mobile Version of Website