Camp Fortune Discussion/ Woopie another season at Calabogie Peaks !!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Camp Fortune Discussion/ Woopie another season at Calabogie Peaks !!
Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:00 Quote
Right on. So whos going up?

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 16:35 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
Right on. So whos going up?

i am as long as i can get a drive, its really iffy on that too. i hope i dont have to bike up or something crazy like that

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
Alright so whats the deal? Is Fortune open on monday?

Note the hours are different 11-4. If it rains hard they will shut down. We can only load our bikes and ourselves on the chairs that do not have padded seats. The Leafers are being encouraged to stay on the lift or follow a designated path down the hill; however, sometimes they get lost and end up on the bike trails. All this to say keep your head up for lost leafers in your path and try to be courteous and helpful to the ones you do come across.

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
mw-819 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

Note the hours are different 11-4. If it rains hard they will shut down. We can only load our bikes and ourselves on the chairs that do not have padded seats. The Leafers are being encouraged to stay on the lift or follow a designated path down the hill; however, sometimes they get lost and end up on the bike trails. All this to say keep your head up for lost leafers in your path and try to be courteous and helpful to the ones you do come across.

Could you please clarify that? We have to sit on the chairs without padding correct? Just making sure. So it opens at 11 instead of 10?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 5:47 Quote
so for me who cant put my bike up cuz of my f*cked sholder is annyone gana be able to help me?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
I never knew there were chairs with padded seats. never noticed

O+
Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 6:35 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
mw-819 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

Could you please clarify that? We have to sit on the chairs without padding correct? Just making sure. So it opens at 11 instead of 10?

Yes you are correct. Can not sit or load bikes on padded chairs. Lift opens 11am to 4pm.

There are still staff to help you load your bike. You simply need to ask the same as during the regular season.

During the regular season there was no padding on the chairs. The reason the riders can not load padded chairs is to make sure there are some non mud caked seats for the leafers to ride.

Should be a good day. I'll be out for a cople of hours before I stuff my face this afternoon.

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 11:08 Quote
mw-819 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:
mw-819 wrote:

Yes you are correct. Can not sit or load bikes on padded chairs. Lift opens 11am to 4pm.

There are still staff to help you load your bike. You simply need to ask the same as during the regular season.

During the regular season there was no padding on the chairs. The reason the riders can not load padded chairs is to make sure there are some non mud caked seats for the leafers to ride.

Should be a good day. I'll be out for a cople of hours before I stuff my face this afternoon.

Happy stuffing. Smile

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
Couldnt make it up today.. Is Fortune open next week for biking as well?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:42 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
Come Saturday, Im going to be there, we could ride

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
stinkyrider12 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

So then its open?

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
stinkyrider12 wrote:
dirtjumper25 wrote:

So then its open?

Yep!

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
Right on. Ill try and be there.

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 18:51 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
Right on. Ill try and be there.

No. BE THEIR. Or your name is dirt. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012176
Mobile Version of Website