Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 7:47 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
ethan991 wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
I just remember the one shot of Bruni in that raw video where he just charges through the steep section where everyone else looked awkward af.

Yeah I know the one you're talking about. Was insane. Rat was the only one who looked to have the same speed as him.
I don't about same speed, but super composed. Ratty was just chilling through that section. lol

I'd say same speed. He definitely looked slower, but if you pay attention to his corner exit, it's on par with Bruni. Rat is always going to look slower than Bruni just because he's so tall and rides so effortlessly.

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 7:48 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:
ethan991 wrote:

Yeah I know the one you're talking about. Was insane. Rat was the only one who looked to have the same speed as him.
I don't about same speed, but super composed. Ratty was just chilling through that section. lol

I'd say same speed. He definitely looked slower, but if you pay attention to his corner exit, it's on par with Bruni. Rat is always going to look slower than Bruni just because he's so tall and rides so effortlessly.
Yeah that windham run proves that well enough. The whole time I'm like "why the f*ck are you going so slow? I wanted you to win..." and then he does. lol

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 7:50 Quote
Rat has that quality like Minnaar though where he looks super chill but it riding at a fast pace...Just super relaxed and confident I think. Im stoked at brendogs result as well, would be awesome to see him get some more top 10s again this year. Bergamont team is still as loose as ever lol

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 7:51 Quote
If brendog wins I'd be too stoked to care he's not on my team. lol

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 8:05 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
If brendog wins I'd be too stoked to care he's not on my team. lol

Brendog or Blenki winning would be amazing.

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 8:58 Quote
Atwill and Rat doing well Salute I cant even remember who my other guy was

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:01 Quote
Don't count out Gwinner!!!! 2nd at split one still 10th with a crash... Going to be an exciting unpredictable race and season!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:02 Quote
Yeah, too bad I don't like gwin and he costs 350k.

Also just found out Minnaar had at least one crash, so that explains his result. Said he took all the "chicken lines."

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:21 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:

Also just found out Minnaar had at least one crash, so that explains his result. Said he took all the "chicken lines."

Minaar is always fire in finals anyway he'll be fine

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:21 Quote
abennett219 wrote:

Fairclough, fck yeah

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:34 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Arnoodles wrote:

Minaar is always fire in finals anyway he'll be fine
That's why I chose him. I looked at his results a while back. Hasn't had a single year since like 2001 without at least a few podiums. Sort this by position and you'll see what I mean. lol

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 12:34 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:

Fairclough, fck yeah
Yeah, he's been doing really well recently. Rad to see that.

Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 5:38 Quote
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 5:39 Quote
Haha guess im not the only one up and watching eh? Salute

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 5:46 Quote
Nope. I'm up. Got a shit ton of homework to do today, but f*ck it, it's the world cup.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011482
Mobile Version of Website