Vivid Air MM vs. ML tune

PB Forum :: Downhill
Vivid Air MM vs. ML tune
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 12:01 Quote
I am getting a vivid air soon but not sure which one to get. The MM seems to be a lot more common but not sure if it's for me. (I dislike plush shocks that blow through their travel) Any opinions?

Posted: Apr 20, 2016 at 14:20 Quote
hi there mate, i also was looking at a vivid air (went with the coil) but its not preference, its down to what your frame takes. for example i thought i would like an M/M but was later informed after a lot of research the aurum takes an M/L tune, so look up the specific tune for your frame
hope this helps Smile

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 at 16:54 Quote
marcusbarry1997 wrote:
I am getting a vivid air soon but not sure which one to get. The MM seems to be a lot more common but not sure if it's for me. (I dislike plush shocks that blow through their travel) Any opinions?
for what bike?

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 at 17:13 Quote
I would like to know what the New Demo 8 takes.

I heard that it is supposed to be a MM but I noticed troy was riding on a MM for coil and a ML for air. (but then he is not the heaviest of riders.)

Posted: Apr 29, 2016 at 18:08 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
I would like to know what the New Demo 8 takes.

I heard that it is supposed to be a MM but I noticed troy was riding on a MM for coil and a ML for air. (but then he is not the heaviest of riders.)
mm will be fine for the average rider. ML for the pros won't be like factory ML. The tags mean nothing as their stuff is full custom

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009899
Mobile Version of Website