Stan's NEO hub failure

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Stan's NEO hub failure
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 3:52 Quote
So I sent them the picture of my hub Sunday, Monday morning 9am a rep emailed me back and by Thursday I had a whole new wheel. Good customer service compared to most companies. So now I have the upgraded mk3 hoop

Posted: Jun 21, 2017 at 7:47 Quote
MAN, just bought a set of flow mk3 27.5 w neo hubs few days ago and should receive them by next week. You guys are sooo not making me look forward to using this wheel set! Is it true they send you the upgraded 6 pawl design if you send in the broken hub? Is it the rear that is mostly being broken?

SIGH.. Well, I saved almost 200$ getting them new from a private dealer so I can't complain..

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 10:31 Quote
Just had a THIRD Neo garbage hub break on me, and each time Stan's has said "we have a new model that shouldn't break". So very done with them, should have gone DT from the start...

Posted: Nov 12, 2018 at 10:49 Quote
I have also just had my third neo hub break. Two rides in and the free hub body is already cracking. They make great wheels but the hubs are junk!

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 12:45 Quote
Regarding: MAN, just bought a set of flow mk3 27.5 w neo hubs few days ago and should receive them by next week. You guys are sooo not making me look forward to using this wheel set! Is it true they send you the upgraded 6 pawl design if you send in the broken hub? Is it the rear that is mostly being broken?

SIGH.. Well, I saved almost 200$ getting them new from a private dealer so I can't complain..

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 13:54 Quote
something happened just like this for someone that came through the shop and stans took care of it. i thought it was just the rider being stupid but its interesting to see it has happened to others. makes me want a different wheel set even more now haha.

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 15:24 Quote
Regarding: So I sent them the picture of my hub Sunday, Monday morning 9am a rep emailed me back and by Thursday I had a whole new wheel. Good customer service compared to most companies. So now I have the upgraded mk3 hoop

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015767
Mobile Version of Website