YT Jeffsy 29 Thread

Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: May 24, 2016 at 14:21 Quote
OK, they are shipping.
Who's got one and can we have the real world ride reports.... (Ie minus the marketing spin!)

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 7:14 Quote
Ordered the cf pro in black just waiting on delivery... Anyone know when the invisiframe kits will be available?

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 4:41 Quote
^
|

That's me.

I spoke with Invisiframe, they are basically looking for a donor bike to do design from. They offered me a special deal if I could let them have the bike for 2 days but I live too far away so had to pass.

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 19:53 Quote
Has anyone noticed the recommended size ranges for the Jeffsy don't seem to match when comparing Centimetres and feet?

Eg according to YT large is for 178-188 cms or 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 1 inches
Google tells me 5 feet 8 = 172.7 cms and 6 feet 1 inches = 185.4 cms.

These differences are not due to rounding I guess and it is hard to believe it is a mistake so do Imperial-using countries require/prefer smaller frames according to YT?

As they are German I just assumed going by centimetres was the best choice.

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 20:31 Quote
Hi Makun,
5.8 feet = 5 feet + 0.8 of a foot where 1' (foot)=12" (inches) so you get around 177cm
Hope that helps.
Grzegorz

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 20:47 Quote
Wow, do people really mix feet and decimal units of inches? Eek You really do learn something (bizarre) every day!

Thanks Grzegorz.

GrzegorzF wrote:
Hi Makun,
5.8 feet = 5 feet + 0.8 of a foot where 1' (foot)=12" (inches) so you get around 177cm
Hope that helps.
Grzegorz

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 4:45 Quote
Makun wrote:
Wow, do people really mix feet and decimal units of inches? Eek You really do learn something (bizarre) every day!

Thanks Grzegorz.

GrzegorzF wrote:
Hi Makun,
5.8 feet = 5 feet + 0.8 of a foot where 1' (foot)=12" (inches) so you get around 177cm
Hope that helps.
Grzegorz

'Musica!

Posted: May 30, 2016 at 0:16 Quote
Yeah same as that pal, Shrewsbury was too much for me...
enmac wrote:
^
|

That's me.

I spoke with Invisiframe, they are basically looking for a donor bike to do design from. They offered me a special deal if I could let them have the bike for 2 days but I live too far away so had to pass.

Posted: May 30, 2016 at 7:26 Quote
Looking forward to some real world reviews on the Jeffsy, it looks to tick a lot of boxes for me...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 12:38 Quote
Guess who arrived today.... Happy days! Big Grin


Guess who turned up today....

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 1:59 Quote
My status has changed to paid. How long after this did you take delivery thanks ?

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 3:03 Quote
Scottydotteril wrote:
My status has changed to paid. How long after this did you take delivery thanks ?


Mine was available from the 25th and received yesterday so 8 days..

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 5:36 Quote
Do tubeless valve stems come in the box? I should be getting my AL COMP 2 by the end of the month and just want to have everything ready. Thx
That CF PRO looks awesome

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 5:59 Quote
E30m3 wrote:
Do tubeless valve stems come in the box? I should be getting my AL COMP 2 by the end of the month and just want to have everything ready. Thx
That CF PRO looks awesome

Yeah they came with the dt Swiss paperwork.... You won't be disappointed pal it's ace! Should be throwing a proper leg over Sunday

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019486
Mobile Version of Website