Rarest Freeride Frames

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Rarest Freeride Frames
Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 1:09 Quote
x3ro wrote:
Pretty rare i think..
photo

Getting DC forks tho.
VERY nice riding frame fo sho... BUT, after getting sucker punched in the hamstring on one I will never ride another Lmabda again... neat bike, stupid rocker arm placement.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 2:09 Quote
Hombre3000 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
I can spell "ridiculous", "There's", and "defenitely".

It's spelled "definitely" . . .

Edit: And "there's" isn't even grammatically correct. It should be "there are."
Actualy it's "There IS" since the ' takes the place of the letter I... since you're givng out free grammar lessons and all... Oh yeah and it's GRAMMARICLY, not Grammaticly... so all in all I say -5000 points for you sir.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 12:11 Quote
The-Medic wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:
CrankShaftYQX wrote:
I can spell "ridiculous", "There's", and "defenitely".

Actualy it's "There IS" since the ' takes the place of the letter I... since you're givng out free grammar lessons and all... Oh yeah and it's GRAMMARICLY, not Grammaticly... so all in all I say -5000 points for you sir.

No and no. Please visit grade 4 English before continuing.

Ps, actually.

Pps, he means saying "there is" is grammatically incorrect, and "there are" is the correct way to word it.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 13:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:
The-Medic wrote:
Hombre3000 wrote:

No and no. Please visit grade 4 English before continuing.

Ps, actually.

Pps, he means saying "there is" is grammatically incorrect, and "there are" is the correct way to word it.
Wrong... There IS is perfectly aceptable given the context of the sentence Wink There are is still correct as well, but ONLY if you're trying to say there ARE. as in "there ARE places..." and conversely "there IS a place..." Besides, how BAD would Stairway have sounded if the lyrics were "There are feelings I get, when I look to the west"... it just doesn't ring eh Big Grin anyway, sorry to get OT.

AS someone stated earlier, Elsworth is the def. of rediculously expensive, espescialy for what you get both from their bikes AND the company... I'd never give Elsworth a single dollar, but that's just me.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 13:17 Quote
I was explaining what he was getting at, not stating it.

Again, all I'll say is visit grade four English. There are some very obvious and avoidable mistakes in your post.

Otherwise just never talk about grammar, and nobody will call you on it.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 14:11 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I was explaining what he was getting at, not stating it.

Again, all I'll say is visit grade four English. There are some very obvious and avoidable mistakes in your post.

Otherwise just never talk about grammar, and nobody will call you on it.
... I'm just going to slowly bow out of this pissing contest and let you sit in your wet diapers kid... You're wrong, but it's fine, this is the internet, there are lots of folks just like you to keep you company Wink

Cheers

Dave

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 15:38 Quote
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Posted: Sep 7, 2011 at 15:59 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
The world needs ditch diggers...

Posted: Jan 21, 2012 at 7:25 Quote
just found this thread, its interesting how bikes are considered to be rare over where you are, while you seem to find them under evrey second butt in germany.

anyway, ever heard/read of zonenschein bikes?

the cypher and archimedes are race-only bikes, with a bit of special geo; wether you love it or hate it.

http://www.zonenschein.de

Posted: Jan 26, 2012 at 12:50 Quote
Wow... those Zonenschein bikes are... "intersting" THe two top DH bikes look like re-do's of RMX/6/7 etc (not a good bike to copy IMO) and the other ones just look like serious piles of garbage with "nice" components on them... No thank you. I'd say they're "rare" for a reason...

Posted: Apr 30, 2012 at 6:46 Quote
frolosophy wrote:
i think one of the older models was posted already a while back.

here's my '07 Duncon Tosa Inu - pretty damn rare. it was hell trying to find a derailleur hanger.
photo

Where did you find the Derailleur Hanger for the Tosa Inu? im looking for 1. Cheers Matt

Posted: May 4, 2012 at 15:12 Quote
Balfa bb7 2003 Arrow racing wide byte 3.0 Monster 2005 Gustavs Saint 24 7
Balfa bb7 888 with Risse crowns Saint 24 7 Mono 6 TI Deemax Michelin x0 e13.
My Balfa bb7 an 03.
i have two an 03 frames: grey and white

Posted: May 4, 2012 at 20:34 Quote
Colowrat wrote:
Balfa bb7 2003 Arrow racing wide byte 3.0 Monster 2005 Gustavs Saint 24 7
Balfa bb7 888 with Risse crowns Saint 24 7 Mono 6 TI Deemax Michelin x0 e13.
My Balfa bb7 an 03.
i have two an 03 frames: grey and white

nice rides! whats the weight on the white one? looks soo tank

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 14:07 Quote
Weight of the white one - is 23.2 kg (51 lbs)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.039638
Mobile Version of Website