Mafia bikes stories and experiences

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Mafia bikes stories and experiences
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 24, 2016 at 22:40 Quote
Hello all.

I'm thinking of taking a dip into the bmx world and without spending silly amounts of money to do so. The new mafia hitmain has caught my eye and at just under £250 it's not badly priced .
I know they haven't the best of reputations but let's hear what you guys think

Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 20:30 Quote
iliketoridesometimes wrote:
Hello all.

I'm thinking of taking a dip into the bmx world and without spending silly amounts of money to do so. The new mafia hitmain has caught my eye and at just under £250 it's not badly priced .
I know they haven't the best of reputations but let's hear what you guys think
From everything I've heard the only reason I'd buy one is to video just how garbage they are just to save others from buying them. Do yourself a favor and go with a proper company I'd recommend we the people or kink my personal two favorite companies for completes but there are many others. Also I've heard they basically refuse to ever honor warranties in alot of cases.

Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 7:33 Quote
I agree. I just got into BMX a little while ago and while doing research into bikes I looked at Mafia because of the price. Under the warranty it said that the bikes were not intended for more than 12'' of air and doing so would not be covered, or something along those lines. I'm sure you have a bike by now, but for those who made read this in the future... Steer clear.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010804
Mobile Version of Website