Powered by Outside

What are you thinking about the bontrager xr3 tire?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What are you thinking about the bontrager xr3 tire?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 17:12 Quote
In my shop, i have one bontrager xr3 left.I already ride xr4 and i have love it. Now i have a maxxis arden and i hate it. It is a good tire?

Dans ma shop il reste 1 bontrager xr3 et ont le liquide pas cher. Jai deja rouler sur un xr4 et je lavait adorer. Maintenant je roule un maxis arden et jle deteste. Esce un bon pneu?

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 8:29 Quote
I have an xr4 on the front and a xr3 on the rear. They work well together in dry hardpack but xr3 is horrible in wet conditions. I ride in southern california though so very little chance of ever having a wet ride.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 9:50 Quote
Ive run Xr3 team in 29" and 27.5" they work great on the rear for most so-cal conditions. never run them in the front or in the wet . also am a mid pack downhill rider so dont push the tires to the limit . However ive had some bad luck with the tires and question durability in the 27.5 size. So much so that i wont be going back to them for a while. I run them tubeless and ripped knobs almost completely off. 2 tires in the past year completely ruining them. Not the cheapest tire. the Side wall does not seem durable either as i got a couple punctures almost at the edge of the rim not sure how. Hasn't happened before or since on other tires.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008171
Mobile Version of Website