Snowboarding Films?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Snowboarding Films?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 16:01 Quote
What are some good ones?

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:20 Quote
91 words for snow. By Burton I believe...
But I think you have to buy it now. 1-2 years ago you could've DLed it off the site...

Also, found this on Youtube... I watched it like, 20 times now, 'cause I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUPpWnIA61A

EDIT: I'll probably be updating my post with more vids as I probably will start looking out for some more 'cause boarding season is creeping in.
-Draw the Line.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:27 Quote
Do u have 91 words for snow on your computer so like you could send it to me? And the youtube vid is not working for me, so could you put just the link.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
I wish I did.

I had it, then I started to DL more, so I had to delete that one, then I got a new CPU, now I only have real important files.

Sorry I can't help you out.

BUT, if someone might have it by any chance, send 'er over Smile

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:49 Quote
bigquotesAnd the youtube vid is not working for me, so could you put just the link.

I put up just the link.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 17:54 Quote
ok thanks and draw the line? is that A video. I have one to add to my list
First Descent.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
Yep, 'Draw the Line' is a vidder.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:02 Quote
dirtjumpingjumper wrote:
91 words for snow. By Burton I believe...
But I think you have to buy it now. 1-2 years ago you could've DLed it off the site...

Also, found this on Youtube... I watched it like, 20 times now, 'cause I love it.

EDIT: I'll probably be updating my post with more vids as I probably will start looking out for some more 'cause boarding season is creeping in.
-Draw the Line.

Sorry but your wrong,

91 words for snow came free in an issue of snowboarder magazine in the 05/06 snowboard season. However the video that you are talking about is "for right or wrong" which Burton released in the 06/07 snowboard season, it was free to download and you could get free copies of it at your local shop. Some videos I would look into for this season are: "Picture this" by mack dawg productions, "Catch the vapors" by standard films, and "optimistic?" by absinthe films. Those are the videos from the big 3 but you may want to also look into "any means" by ROME snowboards or "child suport" by the stepchild and nomis crew.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:02 Quote
i know my boardn films. Look into Mack Dawg's films as hes probably the biggest in the business with Follow Me Around, From_With Love, Chulksmack etc. All great movies. His newest film is Picture This, so if you got some extra cash, looking for an amazing video def. buy it.

Another company to look into is Defective Films as they are big too. Go and check out their recent video Child Support.

You will not be disappointed!!

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:06 Quote
that, picture this, from _____ with love, follow me around, pretty much any mdp actually

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:07 Quote
you obviosly dont know as much as you think you do if your refer to mack dawg as "he"

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:48 Quote
bigquotes91 words for snow came free in an issue of snowboarder magazine in the 05/06 snowboard season

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew I saw it somewhere, but forgot where.

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 18:55 Quote
'Picture This' looks pretty sweet. I'll probably end up buying it, and getting dangerously stoked from it.

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
My all time fave has got to be chulksmack.
But my top 10 other than that are in no particular order.
Double Decade
Picture This
Guy In The Sky
White Balance
Mtn Lab and 1.5
Follow Me Around
Child Support
THAT
First Chair Last Call
Too Fast to Live to Young To Die
I find burtons videos to take themselves to seriously and not be all that impressive.

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
dirtjumpingjumper wrote:
'Picture This' looks pretty sweet. I'll probably end up buying it, and getting dangerously stoked from it.
AS cool as picture this was, you'd be better off with Double Decade. It's this years video from the same company. And the progression really got pushed

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010739
Mobile Version of Website