What rims/wheels are you running, & rate them

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
What rims/wheels are you running, & rate them
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
I am running some bontragers but i cant decide between tbc rims or azonic outlaws...
but anyways, wut rims r u running...
if u can, show pics

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
do some research and stop making these gay threads

FL
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 8:58 Quote
BIGC93 wrote:
I am running some bontragers but i cant decide between tbc rims or azonic outlaws...
but anyways, wut rims r u running...
if u can, show pics
tbc all the way mate

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
Mavic 729 and i rate them 10/10 .... i have 6psi in each tire and the rims have not bent after two trips to quebec racing, they are nuts

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:00 Quote
scott-e wrote:
do some research and stop making these gay threads

how is this thread "gay"

did it poke you in the bum????

i am running some 24" Atomlab Trail pimps

easy 10 outta 10

ALSO get the TBC as i hear the hubs are more well built than the outlaw hubs2 cents

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
i was thinking that + they r only 30 bucks more

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
Mavic 729 and i rate them 10/10 .... i have 6psi in each tire and the rims have not bent after two trips to quebec racing, they are nuts

Yer 729s are really good not the lightest around, but certinly some of the strongest at a sensible weight.

and i don't believe the 6psi in the tyres, they would just pinch (if you have tubes), or roll off the rim.

And i give them 10 outta 10

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:04 Quote
shacabahalla wrote:
nicholas888 wrote:

Yer 729s are really good not the lightest around, but certinly some of the strongest at a sensible weight.

and i don't believe the 6psi in the tyres, they would just pinch (if you have tubes, or rool off the rim.

nope i checked .... i think the tubes are to small so they're not pinching... i dunno.. but im being completly serial

FL
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
shacabahalla wrote:
nicholas888 wrote:

and i don't believe the 6psi in the tyres, they would just pinch (if you have tubes, or rool off the rim.

nope i checked .... i think the tubes are to small so they're not pinching... i dunno.. but im being completly serial
i think your pressure gage is broken on your pump, 6psi??? thats stupid

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
6 psi would be flat

GUARANTEED

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
Halo SAS, strong as an OX.. heavy as hell.. Love them Big Grin

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:09 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
shacabahalla wrote:
nicholas888 wrote:

What tires are you running and what tubes? And are you sure your guage is not incorrect?

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
mini-logo-888 wrote:
6 psi would be flat

GUARANTEED

dude, shut up ... do you know what i ride, so shut your mouth and dont argue....i have six psi in both tires, i havent flatted in two years and i cant explain it, get your head out of your ass and dont GUARANTEE something you dont have a f*cking clue about .... douche

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
mini-logo-888 wrote:
6 psi would be flat

GUARANTEED

dude, shut up ... do you know what i ride, so shut your mouth and dont argue....i have six psi in both tires, i havent flatted in two years and i cant explain it, get your head out of your ass and dont GUARANTEE something you dont have a f*cking clue about .... douche

It's true, I've felt his tires and seen the pressure gauge. Podiums on 6 PSI are deece.

Posted: Feb 7, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
nicholas888 wrote:
mini-logo-888 wrote:
6 psi would be flat

GUARANTEED

CHILL dude

6 psi is f*cked

unless you weigh like 9 pounds i think your trippin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008960
Mobile Version of Website