Sherwood park riders thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Sherwood park riders thread
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 22:41 Quote
so im guessing acreage jumps? and the kids needa invest in some smaller bikes i think but who am i to judge.

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
does anybody know whats goin on with da warehouse?

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 17:46 Quote
frosho wrote:

nothing
the building needed a new roof and it was gonna be to much money

i would be very surprised if the find a new building and get it going

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
spjumpr wrote:
frosho wrote:

nothing
the building needed a new roof and it was gonna be to much money

i would be very surprised if the find a new building and get it going
dam i wuz real exited fo da foam pit

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 9:52 Quote
plus incurance for the place would be crazy

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
foreplayfirst wrote:
plus incurance for the place would be crazy
and heating

Posted: Oct 15, 2009 at 23:05 Quote
Any good hucks or gaps or anything up there..? coming up from van for a couple of weeks..

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 6:28 Quote
you culd make some n'd theres always da estates n'd summerwood

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
pinningit17 wrote:
Any good hucks or gaps or anything up there..? coming up from van for a couple of weeks..

if you go into edmonton theres some big stuff

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
Frosho how about you speak english

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
foreplayfirst wrote:
Frosho how about you speak english

+1

Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
what bike will be needed? i'm undecided on what style bike to bring up is there anything needing a 8 inch bike or anything like that or can most of it be done on a 7?

O+
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 at 16:44 Quote
pinningit17 wrote:
what bike will be needed? i'm undecided on what style bike to bring up is there anything needing a 8 inch bike or anything like that or can most of it be done on a 7?

ive seen guys send the path gap (mill creek) on dirt jump bikes, santa cruz hecklers with triple cranksets and xt wheels, and full on dh bikes. some other big hits are ada(Rundle park) and the bunker drop (mckinnon ravine). a 7 inch bike would be fine but a 6 or 8 inch could do all of these as well. they wont be as big as your local big stuff but they will be the biggest weve got. are there any other types of riding that you are looking for or do you just want big hits?

Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 15:29 Quote
spjumpr wrote:
pinningit17 wrote:

ive seen guys send the path gap (mill creek) on dirt jump bikes, santa cruz hecklers with triple cranksets and xt wheels, and full on dh bikes. some other big hits are ada(Rundle park) and the bunker drop (mckinnon ravine). a 7 inch bike would be fine but a 6 or 8 inch could do all of these as well. they wont be as big as your local big stuff but they will be the biggest weve got. are there any other types of riding that you are looking for or do you just want big hits?

well my riding down here... is northshore, whistler and big hits... so in other words fast dh, big air trails like aline and some techy stuff thrown in there too

O+
Posted: Oct 18, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
pinningit17 wrote:
spjumpr wrote:
pinningit17 wrote:

well my riding down here... is northshore, whistler and big hits... so in other words fast dh, big air trails like aline and some techy stuff thrown in there too

a 7 inch would be your best bet
or a slopestyle bike if youve got one

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041152
Mobile Version of Website