Powered by Outside

Covert 26 swing arm problem

PB Forum :: Transition
Covert 26 swing arm problem

Author Message
O+
Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 4:06 Quote
Hi

I have a cracked chain stay (non drive side) on my covert 26 2014 model. Is there any chance i could replace it with a 2012 model which has a 3mm longer chain stay length than a 2014 model? I have a chance to get one for free. It probably fits, but would there be any unwanted stress on the frame and also a change in the bikes handling? Or if try to weld and reinforce the old one? Any thoughts on that?

Thnx!

Posted: Jan 3, 2017 at 15:25 Quote
I have a large covert.. light blue .. 1 1/8 head tube .. not tapered ... I'll sell you

$50 US dollars .. just the frame ..

Posted: Nov 9, 2023 at 5:41 Quote
switchbackmtb wrote:
I have a large covert.. light blue .. 1 1/8 head tube .. not tapered ... I'll sell you

$50 US dollars .. just the frame ..

Is this still for sale and will you post to UK?

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007470
Mobile Version of Website